View Single Post
Old 3 May 2024, 04:37 PM   #4316
Audevache
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoop1856 View Post
Hi All,

First time, long time. I'd like to explore getting on a waiting list for either the time only or the dual time. The addition of the tapered bracelet on the new gen has made the overseas a more compelling proposition for me (especially the thinner case on the dual time).

Two questions:
* I have a 6.75" wrist and just parted with a datejust 41 (which generally wore fine on my wrist, but at times I felt it looked big) - would either model work OK?

* Should I go to the my VC boutique (Boston) or try to go to a larger boutique in NYC (for example)? Will it make a difference around likelihood of getting allocated?

I'm also a big fan of VC's other watches in the lineup; so, among the holy trinity I could actually see myself buying multiple over time.

Thanks!

I have a similar size wrist and I think you‘ll be fine with the size. Here’s a comparison of a DJ41 with my 7900 on my wrist. it is a large watch but still wears ok.

I’d strongly advise for the DT, it is such a useful complication and makes the dial much more interesting to my eyes.
Audevache is offline   Reply With Quote