View Single Post
Old 28 November 2019, 03:46 AM   #137
Verbow
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikrnic View Post
I cant stop thinking about getting on board with a VCO 4500V Black dial. No ADs near me in Michigan so I can't try one on my 7" flat wrist first. Any suggestions besides C/24? Maybe a road trip to Chicago or wait for a Florida vacation but not to thrilled about Mayors..I've also thought of chatting direct but I dont know if that would help and it would be nice to get a discount. Right now it seems like C/24 is my best option. Any ideas??

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Make sure they have one in Chicago. Score making the trip. The retailer here Marshall Pierce - who I had a good previous experience with - was TOO soft sell.

I had stopped in twice over a two month span - chatted and said I’d like to try one on before ordering - gave them my name and number - and never heard from them. I finally called and wanted a price before ordering. I was told they were “hot” so not much discount but they’d have Jerry (the owner) call me to discuss. Never heard from him - strange because I had just purchased a watch from Jerry a few months before.

Long story short I got frustrated - I shouldn’t have to beg a store to take my business - and ended up going Chrono24 from a dealer with great reviews. The dealer sourced a new VC OS from an authorized dealer - warranty was registered - and I’m pleased as punch.

I will say Marshall Pierce will let you order one under no obligation - you can try it on and see if it’s to your liking - but I have a 7”ish wrist and love the OS!
Verbow is offline   Reply With Quote