Thread: Dssd problem.
View Single Post
Old 24 April 2012, 08:26 AM   #67
DoxaDavid
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquanaut View Post
Hello there, in saturation at the moment and a bit bored so was going over my old threads. Did not realise so many questions had been posted after i put up photos!
In answer to some, yes the ipad screens do work on deco but as u get shallower little helium bubbles appear in it! Same as itouch sony psp etc. The mixture normally we breath is 98% helium 2% o2! The deepsea is fine, wearing it now! Adjusted the time with no probs! Lol! Do not usually unscrew crown in deco HEV is good enough. Apologies for resurrcting an old thread and for ot answering the questions sooner. Current storage depth 85m, seabed depth 94m, cheers
Hi Si,

Glad you resurrected your post because I missed it the first time. Very cool what you are doing. I am a recreational diver and can't imagine doing the kind of stuff you do. I was getting claustrophobic just thinking about living for 4 weeks in that little decon chamber.. Ewwhh!

Stay safe!

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues. " Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865
DoxaDavid is offline   Reply With Quote