Thread: AP v. Hublot
View Single Post
Old 29 May 2015, 09:54 AM   #69
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by improviz View Post
I remember a few years back there was a guy who had everyone in an automotive forum convinced that he had a Lamborghini, posted lots of pics of his car, his house, etc., was a really respected member of the community....then one day a guy shows up and it turns out that the car, and the house, and the pictures, were all his, the guy had been conning everyone there for years.

Pretty widespread Internet phenom, this trolling...no idea what these folks get out of it, pretty strange stuff.
Excellent, did the "first owner" continue posting after having been uncovered, did he try to come up with an explanation or excuse or did he vanish?

When I was in university in Paris I was 22 and bought myself a Harley Davidson, a Sporster 883, and there was a guy who had a Yamaha 125, after lunch I come by my bike and this guy was talking with 2 friends of mine and had told them that his bike was faster than mine, my friends tell me this and I tell him "your 125 goes faster than my HD? Mine goes 170km per hour", "yeah but mine was specially prepared by a garage so it goes 180km per hour", he had a "cross model" not the sport type, because there are some 125 sport type which if prepared can reach 190, but clearly not his, his if prepared could reach 130km per hour, maybe 140 but in no case more than that, we had a good laugh because he was insisting about it and didn't want to admit his lie, so I proposed him to go on the highway to see which was the fastest, needless to say we never went

So DreambreaX can you please post some real pics of your watches and not found on the net? It would get you the respect of the other members here, if not just delete your account here, open a new one with your real watch or watches, again no shame posting here if you have a 300 dollar watch, you will get much more respect than making us believe that you have high end watches when everything makes us believe it's not the case, just saying...
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote