View Single Post
Old 17 October 2010, 05:21 PM   #2
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonrolex View Post
I went to my local AD in New Jersey shopping for a Deepsea. I started talking about the SS Black Daytona. While I was still admiring the Deepsea with my newly acquired B&L 10x loupe, he went quietly to the back to get the brand spanking new in the "clear plastic Rolex shipping box" SS Black Daytona. I thought I was passed out and experienced out of body experience at that moment.

Both Rolex models were sitting on the counter mat. The decision was pretty clear. I just stood there and couldn't believe it. Now, my 4 months old Black Explorer 2 will not be lonely any more.
Congratulations on your new watch but might I suggest you put your loupe away in a draw, sometimes a loupe can be a new watch owners worst enemy.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is online now   Reply With Quote