View Single Post
Old 20 January 2017, 03:01 AM   #34
Arclight
Banned

Watch: Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by cda555 View Post
You implied that the people who like this watch are tasteless morons. Then you said the platinum daytona is much better than the RM. That's fine, however, nobody said anything bad about Daytonas. This sub-forum is to appreciate other watch manufactures without being made to feel like an idiot.
My friend perhaps you should reread my original Post. I implied nothing of the kind. I simply stated my opinion that anyone who would spend 900+ K for what in my opinion is is an outrageously expensive and ugly plastic watch has more money than brains and taste. After all 900 K does leave a lot wiggle room for the brains and taste side of the equation.

It does say "Forum" at the top of the page and the last time that I checked a forum is defined as: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

I would suggest that you will be much happier if and when you realize that you cannot get through life without encountering opinions that differ from your own. To use your own words, "If everyone had the same taste in life the world would be pretty boring."
Arclight is offline   Reply With Quote