View Single Post
Old 5 October 2014, 06:32 AM   #1
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Panerai love gone

Well the title says it all, I really loved Pams for 1 year, until 6 months ago, but somehow the love passed away as I got other pieces and that's why I am selling my Pams as I hate to see great watches stay in the bank safe and not get any wrist time, to be clear I had only 1 good watch 1,5 year ago, a Rolex Sub c LN, after which I got a 233 dot dial, and it got a lot of wrist time, after I got a 28, and a 82 "shadow case", in my book these are incredibly cool Pam pieces and they all got good writ time, may be wrong but don't think so.

Since 6 months ago I purchased many pieces, a Daytona 116515 in rose gold with ceramic bezel, a BLNR from Rolex, a Blancpain L-Evolution alarm GMT, and the last a Patek 5712, I think that getting the Daytona and especially the Patek I couldn't wear big watches anymore, and felt a little ridiculous putting on my Pams, also the fact that I am selling my collection to go down to 3-4 pieces, the Patek, the Hulk, and either the BLNR or the Daytona, haven't decided yet.

Am hesitating though between keeping the 82 or selling it, the fact that it is a "shadow case" and doesn't have box or papers means probably that I won't find any buyer, at the same time for me it's a really rare piece as only 4 to 12 shadows are created not more.

Anyways just wanted to post a thread about this as some of you might know me from before when I was all the time on the Pam sub forum which is not the case in some time
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote