View Single Post
Old 12 April 2024, 02:51 PM   #9
Rexford237
"TRF" Member

Looks like I am going to have to call the Swatch Group back. When I spoke to them previously, they simply advised me to shop around. Not much help there.

I did speak with Goin' Postal today (which provides shipment through all the major carriers). I also contacted a local UPS store. Both of them gave me quotes for overnight delivery to the Swatch Group along with insurance that supposedly covers loss or theft during shipping (to include expensive jewelry).

However, when I've search the web, I see various pieces of information. Some of it suggests these shippers, such as UPS, have limits on what they'll cover - relating to such things as jewelry.

I want to be the shipper versus going back through the AD. This allows me to be in control of the warranty service. Otherwise, the service center won't speak to me - as I found out during the last warranty service.

I won't ship until I get something in writing from the shipper showing that they will cover the full value of my Speedy in the event of theft, loss, etc. Looks like I've got more investigation to do. Thanks for the replies here.
Rexford237 is offline   Reply With Quote