View Single Post
Old 28 November 2016, 07:27 AM   #84
MikeyTX
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex 116613LN Sub
Quote:
Originally Posted by janice&fred View Post
i agree with you and the member that posted above you. my wife and i had no transactions with steve but over the course of a few years being fellow members of various forums he seemed to have a chip on his shoulder towards us and nothing nice to say about us, but perhaps that was his style towards other collectors that manage to find rare watches that didn't come thru his hands. no one should wish bad health or have ill-will towards another and we agree he paid his debt to society and deserves another chance. whether we or anyone else likes him, he is quite knowledgeable about vintage watches and perhaps he can put his knowledge to good use working in an advisory capacity to another dealer or pawn shops in his area and make a new start in life. he does seem intelligent enough to do so. however let's hope his intelligence prompts him to get cover-up tatts and get rid of the swastikas as that would certainly prevent us and most others from ever giving the guy the time of day.
The reason he gave you a hard time was not because of the venue you used to obtain watches .........