View Single Post
Old 3 April 2011, 04:32 AM   #12
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigcicero View Post
Hi all,

I have what is probably a stupid question, but I'm going to ask anyway. I'm in the market to buy my first Rolex (and in fact my first pricey watch). I want to know that I can resell it later for whatever reason. So my question is, how do people typically resell Rolexes? Assuming I have the original box, serial card, etc., would people take me seriously as a legitimate seller?

I guess what I'm really asking is, how easy is it to resell if you're not a dealer or high-volume, well-known reseller?

Thanks!
Well if you are thinking of buying a Rolex and before you actually get one your are already asking how to sell it.I would wait before you are 100% sure you really want to buy a Rolex.Buying a Rolex watch is something that will last you a life time and beyond,if you just give it its normal routine service then after wearing that watch for many years in good health I hope.And if you wanted to sell it you would have no problem,and if the watch you had worn for many years gave you a good return on original bought price.Just think of it as a added bonus to the enjoyment of wearing and owning one of the finest watches on the planet today thats whats buying a Rolex is about IMHO.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote