View Single Post
Old 21 January 2024, 01:33 AM   #44
Onequik135i
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116610LV
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1William View Post
The market moves based on many factors. We also see seasonal pauses and surges but the large Trusted Sellers know this and are capitalized to such an extent that it is just the passing of time for them. Movement up or down in pre-owned prices at around 10% is just the fluctuation in the market. You can not get a hot watch from an AD even still unless you fall into the lucky/whale/significant spend or all of the above. Someone always posts a walk in where they were able to buy a SS Daytona/BLRO or other desirable watch. This is very much the exception and not the rule. As much as the naysayers want us to have a recession and everything collapse so they can buy a watch it is not going to happen. Economic numbers do not show that and we are heading into an election year in the U.S. and typically the government does everything in its power to have a good economy during this cycle. Let interest rate decline, the housing market will explode followed by the automobile industry and money will be flowing again. Then the price on theses watch will blow up again because there will be pent up demand, no more production and plenty of money. Just my thoughts.
I tend to agree with this /\/\/\