View Single Post
Old 27 November 2013, 10:15 AM   #27
Jim Smyth
Banned

Watch: DD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhurbi View Post
Should I work through my local dealer or go straight to Rolex? The watch is still at the local dealer but I haven't told them what to do yet. I was thinking the local dealer might have a good contact at Rolex and could argue my case if they agree my experience has been substandard.
I don't know that answer. It just seems that your watch hasn't been working correctly from the get go. I would call, email and politely pester anyone that would listen to me. I am very resourceful and use every method possible. In today's day and age it isn't hard to do.

You may also want to get the Better Business Bureau involved if you dont get the correct answer from your AD. Companies hate this and do every thing possible to make sure they don't have bad reputations publicly listed.

http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/bus...ew-york-ny-393

Look at how long they have been a A+ rating. Look at how little there complaints are with Millions of watches sold. They do care and want Happy customers. They will make it right!

Rolex is known for its supposedly Superior watch. It seems you have less than a superior watch and something very out of the ordinary regarding Rolex. Seems being retired you have plenty of time.

I don't make bogus write ups but if I think I am in the right I do file BBB reports and I have been made Happy with all 3 that I have filed so far. Have accurate facts and receipts to back it up. Trust me this will go all the way over to Switzerland and they wont like any negative press. Squeaky Wheel gets the grease............ Best of luck.
Jim Smyth is offline   Reply With Quote