View Single Post
Old 13 September 2009, 12:18 AM   #3
axxeman01
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16610lv
Thanks Andy,

I live in the Champaign/Urbana area. I'm been checking prices both here and on ebay as well as on some of the reputable internet sites (specifically stein, swissluxury, bernard, and alan), seems that the best prices are indeed on this board.

I think when I am ready to pull the trigger so to speak, I'll get it here. I'm not picky in terms of buying new vs used, just want one that looks new and will last a lifetime.

I am a bit concerned with a wire transfer, even with plenty of references. I need to check into paypal, because it sounds like you have some protection there. Even though I'm only looking at the SS models, it's still a fair chunk of change for me.

I need to do a bit more research about the serials, ie, the difference between a Y series and an M series. I know those are associated with production dates, but do you know of a good site that lists the differences?

Thanks for the fast response - Chris

PS - The one in Decatur appears to be Flora Gems. I didn't see any watches online, so I dropped them an email to see if they actually sell them, if so, I'll head over just to physically see and feel em.
axxeman01 is offline   Reply With Quote