SubKing
"TRF" Member

Watch: where do i start??
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeToGo View Post
Hey Bud! This was my comment to you:

The case was redone near perfect.
That is quite an example - Congrats!

You case was very nicely done, even if just a nice refinish to bring out the prominent features, deep chamfers cleaned out and also the perpendicular lines on the top of the lugs..

Keep dreaming it is untouched or unpolished (as you call it)...LOL

I am only taking this stance with you because of the nasty PM that you sent, so if you can't take the heat in the kitchen and accept the truth... Remove your pictures again... and stare at it under a microscope more...

I will tell you again that this watch is a very fine specimen...
I sent you a nasty pm? My 2 pm's were very polite, but after your terrible responses about Andrew Shear and myself, I believe the only thing I stated in response to your rude message was that maybe since you keeping opening up a big mouth on my thread, you can state some fact behind your statment.

But your childish antagonizing remarks actually show me you really are coocoo for coco puffs..

Again, all you keep saying are statements to bash my watch without anything to back them up.
I mean, your responses and statments are rude. Does anyone else think this guy is out of line or is it just me?

I asked him in pm and I have asked again and again what his reasonings are to believe my watch is refinished and he won't give one.

I have spoken with few well respected forum experts already on this matter and everyone is under the same consensus that this watch is not polished. I have nothing to hide and have posted detailed pictures of the case... Anyone can investigate and create an informative discussion behind any opinion, but this guy is not being constructive, rather just distructive

So now I know this guy is just acting ridiculous looking for entertainment it seems. Because a normal sound individual would not be acting this way.

Ps: thank you truly for taking away all the joy from my new incoming and killing this thread
SubKing is offline   Reply With Quote