View Single Post
Old 20 February 2023, 03:20 PM   #1
dshin525
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710 Pepsi
My 1st JLC. Really impressed!

I recently came across the Master Compressor Geographic for sale here in Seoul. It's not a watch that I was specifically looking for...but I have been interested in adding a world timer to my collection. But most were too dressy for my taste. What I really liked about the JLC is the unique way it does the world timer. It has a 2nd time dial that automatically changes when you change the city disc. And it looks and functions like a true sports watch with water resistance to 100m.
I also wanted to get something besides a Rolex or an Omega (which is all I own right now).
My biggest hesitation was the size (42mm case, 14mm thick). I have a 6.75in wrist and I personally find watches to start being uncomfortable when it's larger than 40mm. But when I tried it on, it wore really well. It sits really well and low on the wrist (as opposed to my SD 16600 which sits really high and wears a lot taller than the measured 14.5mm) and wears smaller due to the curved lugs as well.

Perhaps this will be my gateway into other JLC watches in the future!

As you can see, it sits on the wrist really well

I swapped out the bracelet (which was a little tight) with a blue Artem sail cloth strap

Wrist shot with the times and date set
dshin525 is offline   Reply With Quote