View Single Post
Old 16 May 2008, 01:30 AM   #22
mfer
"TRF" Member

Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I got it. I called USPS this morning and they said it had been delivered. I asked who signed and they said it doesn't require a signature. Then I tell them it does as it is insured for a high dollar amount and a signature IS required. She said that is at the discretion of the delivery man/woman.

I then go to my local Post Office. Tell them the story and they told me they'll look up the number online. I was like, you know it is just going to tell you it was delivered!!!!!!! I said I wanted to talk to whomever delivered it if possible. They then directed me to the local distribution center. I rang the bell, told them my story and gave them a paper will all the details, numbers, addresses, etc. They told me to wait.

15 minutes later they come back and said it had never been delivered and they just got the package this morning. I was like that is not what it says online. They said I was mistaken. I then provided them with a printout I had brought from USPS.com indicating that it was "Delivered" to my address on 5/14 at 2:03PM. They quickly apologized saying they don't know what happened. I didn't care at that point. Just very happy.

Hmmmmm. FEDEX envelope. Note to self, just use them next time!!!!

and then my camera ran out of memory!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I'll post some good pics later. If you have been reading my other posts you might know I just ordered a watch (non-Rolex).
member#3242
mfer is offline   Reply With Quote