View Single Post
Old 13 January 2017, 07:37 AM   #116
qman
"TRF" Member

Watch: platona
Quote:
Originally Posted by droptopman View Post
Awesome shot. We were just talking about the Steelers today st lunch. We do jersey day on Thursdays since some of our staff have Friday and Saturday off and we have a couple staff here that are Steelers fans. Some around here are still grieving the SB loss...even though we have won since. Well I call it 1.5 SB wins since we gave the Patriots the last one with that terrible play call to end the game. Don't get me started...

We like to go to sporting events in other cities when we travel. Century Link is a special deal. Hard to describe to folks that have not been there but we do have some crazy fans up here in the PNW. I go to a lot of UW Husky games and it is loud there, but not like the 12's at CL.

Wilson will need to play the game of his life Saturday for us to win. I wonder if Sherm will take Jones the whole game of just play his standard left CB? I think we will need to blitz quite a bit to keep Ryan uncomfortable which will leave us vulnerable deep, but I do not think we can play conservative on D and win. Hoping our scheme is to take some chances. Looking forward to this weekend. 3 or the 4 games are great match ups. Pats should dominate but the rest of the games could go either way.

Had a great fantasy playoff week last weekend and only needed to change one player so double points this week!

Good luck to those with teams playing
Oh my, don't get me started on how loud it is there. I still get occasional ringing in my ears that I blame on clink. Before I went, I totally thought they pumped in noise through the speakers; but after being there, it's totally real and unbelievably loud.

As for the game, I agree they have to keep Ryan under pressure, that boy can have an epic meltdown with enough pressure.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Steelers/Seahawks SB, but I think it will be Dallas/New England. As much as I don't want to see NE in it, I just don't see anyone stopping them.

As for this week, I think the best game will be DAL/GB. I'm interested to see if Dak can handle the playoff pressure, as well as the GB defense.