View Single Post
Old 23 April 2024, 10:42 PM   #5
akassrugby
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan S View Post
That's interesting, can you post where you read that? I was looking at the tables of original bracelets, and did not find 9315 paired with 1655, but tables can be wrong, so if there is an expert who knows differently, I'd like to hear more.

I'm not sure what you mean by flat clasp. Is there a date code on the blade? Can you show good photos of the clasp, the blades, and the flip-lock?

Anyway, I don't think it's a big deal, but if it's a 9315 clasp and it's paired with a legit 9315 bracelet, it's likely original. If the clasp broke in later years, it likely would have been replaced by a 93150 clasp.

And also, remove the bracelet and post the first few digits of the serial number between the lugs. That's really necessary if you want to get useful information.
I can't find the forum post, I did find a youtube video and bob's listing with a 1655 with 9315, but I don't have enough activity to post them here.

The watch case serial number is 536xxxx. 1977. mk2 dial, mk bezel, both consistent.

The frustrating photo size limit makes posting a hassle, though I did clean the bracelet and take some photos. It is marked C on the blade, consistent with 1978. The sad reality is that I need to take a link out but doesn't seem to be a way without risking mangling due to having to unbend and rebend etc.
akassrugby is offline   Reply With Quote