View Single Post
Old 10 October 2009, 10:16 PM   #1
Porsche
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: and learn
Rolex GIVEAWAY - FREE STUFF HERE!

Hi all

I want to give a little back to this great forum, so I have a couple of BNIB Genuine Rolex items to give away FREE;

1. a Rolex cap (mens)
2. a Rolex Polo shirt (ladies)

Keep one and give the other as a gift to the opposite sex, this may ease the tension next time you decide to add another Rolex to your wrist

All you have to do is answer some very easy questions below;
  • When is the next Rolex price increase?
  • Which Rolex will skyrocket in value next week?
  • Which Rolex should I/you/somebody/anybody buy?
  • What do the initials JJ stand for?
  • Who uses the most bandwidth? (a) JJ - number of posts or (b) Jocke - lots of big pics???
  • How many Tossers are there on TRF?
Oh, just one condition, anyone can play, but you MUST be a Pledge Member to win... (I'd like those of you who have been procrastinating to go ahead become Pledge members)

This stuff is genuine Rolex. Even the buttons are stamped Rolex. The collar of the Polo shirt has a nice soft Rolex band, the cap has a Rolex felt band lining, gee, even the hat buckle (no crappy velcro here) is a brass Rolex crown!!!

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

P1000420.jpg

P1000417.jpg

P1000421.jpg

P1000415.jpg

P1000412.jpg

(please forgive my bad photography... late at night in office here, my good camera at home, and bad lighting)

Contest ends midnight Friday 23rd OCT (GMTIIc time)
GOOD LUCK!!!

ROLEX --- SEIKO --- HEUER

TRF REHAUT
T H E R O L E X F O R U M T H E R O L E X F O R U M T H E R O L E X F O R U M T H E R O L E X F O R U M T H E R O L E X F O R U M T H E R O L E X F O R U M
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote