Thread: Magnum PI Watch
View Single Post
Old 10 April 2008, 01:41 AM   #14
MAC4130
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116500LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by butlersl View Post
Wow, thanks for the quick replies (gotta love TRF), including the storyline and history of the character info. Definitely got a ton of good information to build off of.

I've heard the 1675 model number referenced, but just wasn't sure if that was, as David said, the early 'transition' model. At any rate, it seems the 1675 may be the ticket, and historical questions aside, I like the look of it. Also, would some of the references also have the proper bracelet, end links, etc associated with it? Now the question remains....where do I get one (cheap)????? :-)

Thanks again-great stuff!!
That Steve is where the fun part comes in!!!!
You will have to start looking arround on shops that specialize on Vintage Rolex, talk to old timers and see if they want to sell their old watches! A good place to start is talk to some of your local Jewelry stores and AD's they usually know who is selling what where.
Let them know you are looking for a Vintage watch! It will come to you, the most important part you need to certify that the watch is what you whant! Original, good condition, serviced preferably. No Crystal changed, if the watch has the original Acrylic in good condition it is more valuable that a new no acrylic so do not be tempted to chage it becasue it will "look better"
Good Luck!!!
Rolex Daytona 116500LN Black, Rolex Daytona 116500LN White, Rolex TT GMTIIC, Panerai 88, Cartier Santos TT Auto, Omega Seamaster GMT Bond Co-axial, Omega Constellation SS Auto, Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono Tachy Auto
MAC4130 is offline   Reply With Quote