View Single Post
Old 9 August 2013, 11:09 PM   #31
Vincent65
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanagno View Post
I do strongly believe and will do so hopefully until I die, that everyone and anyone can change. It is not a matter of sermons or whatever you want to call it, peoples' actions always have a meaning and a reason. They do not grow on trees, something somewhere got wrong, you solve that, you become a better man, and that never stops.

That is the purpose of being alive, otherwise "you rot". and since I wish no one to end up like that, that's why I disagree with you.

But my initial post is not about "MY" personal ethics, (to go back into the subject) but to warn others as much as I can about Steve, and give him a second, third etc chance.
That's nice for you, but I don't see everything through 'Disney' glasses, and even though I sincerely hope I'm wrong, when this one has an epiphany and 'changes' for the good, I'll be very pleasantly surprised to see multiple threads and posts about items purchased and/or refunds rolling in to the many victims I've read about. Some people are just plain 'rotten,' for whatever reason/excuse and it looks like this one's had more than "a second, third etc chance" over a long period of time.
Vincent65 is offline   Reply With Quote