View Single Post
Old 18 September 2014, 05:28 AM   #52
samuel-sub
"TRF" Member

wow just read this thread as well as the numerous others. I haven't lurked here in some time. Today I get out of bed head to office and while in meeting I liked at my watch and found dates getting stuck and not even with crystal cyclops. Upon tinkering with I took a quick photo and shot over to Steve via email. Hadn't heard from him and just decided to look him up via phone or site and nothing. Then I just googled his name and came into this info. I purchased said watch in July of 2010, a Red Sub (box/papers etc) which you can imagine cost a pretty penny. Transaction was smooth all checked out he had serviced by his guy and up unil this very morning nothing seemed wrong with watch.

Hell if he replied and asked me to send back I would have since I've been away and not seen this info. But now I'm wondering if what I got from him was even legit. I've had others check out and most said it was fine. Now I have to take my watch to someone else to service and verify all is Ok - can any contact with suggestions - located in NYC. Checked with Rolex NY and small fortune to even look at.

Thanks to all for the info sorry for long story and for any others whom got taken. Really shocked by news - crazy
samuel-sub is offline   Reply With Quote