The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 27 January 2012, 12:55 PM   #1
George Ab
"TRF" Member

Watch: One of Them
David SW – Where This Watch Dealer Buys His Personal Watches

David sets the standards of excellence among the trusted sellers. Huge inventory, described and graded accurately with detailed photos that tell the story, succinct communication, prompt shipping and excellent packaging. David may make it look easy, but like a duck gliding on top of the water those legs are pedaling hard. Lots of hours and work go into answering the correspondence, photo shoots, descriptions, and all the things we don’t see. David thank you once again for the watch and all your hard work. You are the best!

Now onto the watch, I saw this watch a little over a year ago when I stepped into a dealer. It was love at first sight. The deep black dial with raised indices and numbering, the quarter graduations of the minutes, the perfect sized hands with blazing lume, the gray ceramic dial that was laid back without the shine, the refinement, elegance of its simplicity, and aesthetically balance. It was all I could do to pull myself away from the store. I finally found one, but as a sport watch guy needed on the bracelet. Enter David SW and my Jaeger LeCoultre Master Compressor Navy Seals with the bracelet is on my wrist. I just love this watch!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6355.jpg (75.1 KB, 100 views)
George Ab is offline   Reply With Quote