The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 26 October 2020, 03:06 AM   #61
brucethemanlee
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffles View Post
Well that's exactly what happened to me, they did exactly that. They are correct, I will not return. The AD in question has missed out two non Rolex watch purchases and on several jewellery purchase because of this.

They might think it's ok to treat customers this way, but they burned their bridge with me.

Quote:
Well that's exactly what happened to me, they did exactly that. They are correct, I will not return. The AD in question has missed out two non Rolex watch purchases and on several jewellery purchase because of this.

They might think it's ok to treat customers this way, but they burned their bridge with me.

Hate to say this but the way the Rolex market is and the LONG list of clients ADs have lined up for certain watches they won’t be missing your business. Unfort just reality these days :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brucethemanlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 October 2020, 07:17 AM   #62
Raffles
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sea Dweller 16600
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucethemanlee View Post
Hate to say this but the way the Rolex market is and the LONG list of clients ADs have lined up for certain watches they won’t be missing your business. Unfort just reality these days :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, agree with you. Trouble for this AD is that they don't just sell Rolex. They are putting the rest of their business in jeopardy by treating customers badly over Rolex purchases.
Raffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 October 2020, 07:18 AM   #63
garyk
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Daytona
I have some relatives in Dubai so I would love to visit and see the AD there for myself. I've heard its a really nice store?!
Old 26 October 2020, 08:35 AM   #64
brucethemanlee
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Yes, agree with you. Trouble for this AD is that they don't just sell Rolex. They are putting the rest of their business in jeopardy by treating customers badly over Rolex purchases.
you would hope they've made that calculation and have done the cost benefit analysis of losing some potential clients and keeping other ones happy
brucethemanlee is offline   Reply With Quote