The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 12 September 2015, 08:53 PM   #1
gr8wach
"TRF" Member

Watch: Tudor Heritage BB
Beware of this guy, Kevin Zarwacki. E-mail address Kzarwacki44@gmail.com

little update about what i purchased.
After paid thru. Paypal (luckily), I haven't received the watch. The guy Kevin who sold me the watch claimed he was from Poland and he sent me a (photoshop) receipt with fake tracking number which it was not correct at all, and the fake receipt was from Lithuania. I tried to reach him by e-mail and nothing happened, after week long waiting I contacted the Paypal and open the case against this seller and I received the money back after couple weeks which I believe first they waited for seller to respond. Anyway, i purchased another Tudor and I hope do not experience same thing. I will post pics when I receive the new watch.

1)Kevin was very responsive of course before received the money. Check this out, what I received from him for tracking the package, just google tikrink and beware of seller with this tracking website for check your package.
(Your tracking number is RN558928413, You can track it here http://www.tikrink.com/international-tracking)
2) He claimed he is from Poland.
I like to inform others about this seller.
3) he sent me the serial numbers and pics from the watch and even I asked him to set the time in certain time and maybe he did the photoshop but he did very god job because I couldn't see anything wrong with that photo.
Thanks for your time, and whatever you are be careful .... is happened sometime but I was lucky I went thru. Paypal otherwise I could lost a chunk of money and be very upset.
Pic 1: is the receipt that he sent me.
Pic2: I asked him to set the time to make sure he has the watch, do you think is that a photoshop?

Thanks again.
Eric
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3167 copy.jpg (79.5 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 2253196.jpg (55.4 KB, 86 views)
gr8wach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2015, 11:40 PM   #2
Kyle13
"TRF" Member

Beware of this guy, Kevin Zarwacki. E-mail address Kzarwacki44@gmail.com

Photoshop, look closely at the hour hand you can see the letters all messed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kyle13 is offline   Reply With Quote