The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > The Meeting Point

Old 15 October 2016, 12:16 PM   #1
sheik_djibouti
"TRF" Member

Icon14 North Carolina Get Together in Fayetteville 10/29!

Our NC Get Together in Fayetteville is a Go!

If you’re in the Carolinas and want to get together in a nice private space to nerd out on Rolex with fellow TRF’ers, join us!

Here are the details:

Time: 1:30PM
Date: Saturday, October 29, 2016
Location: The Conference Room @ Anstead's Cigar Bar, 320 N. McPherson Church Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303
http://www.ansteads.com/

A few notes-

Anstead’s is the perfect venue- I’ve been there several times and it’s a classy establishment run by great folks in the nice part of town. They have a private conference room and the owner is waiving his usual booking fees for us since its our first GTG. I’d like to limit this to those who RSVP via PM so everyone can focus on having FUN and not worry about unknown people showing up with a lot of wrist candy congregated in one place.

If your interested in attending please PM me and I’ll add you to the list! Significant others and +1s are more than welcome but the conference room only seats 10-12 so we’ll give priority with any space issues to forum members.

Anstead’s operates as a "private club" in order to serve liquor to its members, so please familiarize yourself with their rules which include a business casual dress code. Also, please respect their rules for no outside cigars and alcohol.

Anstead’s is also the go-to engraver for the Reeds (Rolex AD) location in Fayetteville! His fees range from $50-$100 for most Rolex casebacks. His engraving price is based on the cost of a replacement caseback, so an 18k model will run more.

A representative from Reed’s will not be in attendance, but since it is only 1.2 miles away, if there is anyone interested we can make our way over there after things wind down at Anstead’s. Reeds offered us the use of their viewing room- it probably seats 4 or 5 people max- and there are some seats that can be brought in around their Rolex counter.

That’s all I’ve got so far- please PM me with any additional questions and I’ll update here. I really hope that many of you can join us- I know there are a lot of fellow watch lovers out there in NC- let's get together!

Best,
s_d
sheik_djibouti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 October 2016, 11:29 AM   #2
sheik_djibouti
"TRF" Member

Hey Guys,
I'm sorry to say that I've decided to postpone this GTG. A few folks had to cancel last minute and I didn't want to push on with too few members. I've informed the owner at Anstead's and he was kind enough to let me revisit his offer when we can get more people together. I've contacted everyone who expressed interest and I hope we can reschedule this at a date that is more suitable for everyone!

Have a great Halloween!

s_d
sheik_djibouti is offline   Reply With Quote