The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 16 September 2015, 08:37 AM   #1
GasMD
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710
justrolexes (Tony Geha) 100% A+ seller!!!

The skinny
Buy from justrolexes with 100% confidence. He is a professional, knowledgeable, and makes the transaction very smooth and easy. I paid him yesterday and got my watch early this morning. My experience was exactly what all of the other reviewers say they have had which is just awesome and I will certainly be buying my next Rolex from him.

The Story
This is my first Rolex purchase away from an AD. I was nervous buying online but "bought the seller" and sent out queries of what I was looking for to several respected sellers. Tony sent me a response with several examples of watches that I was looking for. During the process Tony was very quick to respond to any questions (I had many) and helped me with my choice. He even steered me to a less expensive watch that he had based on what my specifications were, which is a daily wearer GMT 16710 (no safe queen). I ended up with a D serial 16710 which Tony told me was "worn but not abused" condition. Upon my request he sent me even more pictures of the watch, specifically close up photos of any scratches or dings.

Well, I got the watch today and it looks almost brand new!!! His photos were awful. I was expecting a watch that looked like it was well worn. He must have taken extreme close up pictures of these scratches because in person you can hardly see them. He certainly did not take any blurry photos or use lighting to make the watch to look better than it is. On the contrary, he must have gotten the light just right to show these scratches because they are so minor that it takes some effort to see them. I was expecting a worn looking watch and received a GMT that looks like it has only been worn for a week!!

I immediately took the watch to my local Rolex AD to have it authenticated. They sell both new and pre-owned Rolex watches so they see quite a bit of Rolexes. The jeweler at the counter thought that the watch may be fake because of it's outstanding condition. She took it to the Certified Rolex Watchmaker in the back and he evaluated the watch and movement and said without a doubt it is 100% genuine. I absolutely could not be happier with the purchase or the process going through Tony G (justrolexes).

Buy from Tony, you won't regret it!!!!!!!!
GasMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 November 2015, 03:35 PM   #2
JUSTROLEXES
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2024 DATE-JUST41 Sponsor & Boutique Seller

Watch: Yacht-Master
Thanks for the kind words Dr and enjoy your watch
Old 25 November 2015, 01:49 PM   #3
Rags
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16233,16610,214270
You can't go wrong with Tony. Enjoy the watch Doc.

114300 Oyster Perpetual
76200 Tudor Date+Day
Rags is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
justrolexes , tony geha