The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8 November 2019, 12:36 AM   #1
bzabodyn
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek / AP / Rolex
FS 1997 Omega Speedmaster MK40 Triple Calendar - Exc Condition / Full Set

Good day!

Available for sale is an Omega Speedmaster MK40 Triple Calendar Chronograph ref 3520.53. This particular example is in excellent condition overall and appears to be unpolished. The watch comes on its original bracelet with double boxes, manuals, and card dated Jan ‘97. This watch spent its entire life in Canada until recently being shipped to me. Once looked past, these are now gaining traction with collectors especially after the recent Hodinkee collaboration and the watch’s association with Ben Clymer. These don’t come up every day in this condition with box and papers so don’t miss out on this chance to grab this example while these are still affordable.

Asking $4,450 shipped overnight and insured anywhere in the ConUS. International deals ok, but add $100 for additional insurance and shipping costs. Please PM or preferably email me at bzabodyn214@gmail.com with any questions/etc.

Thanks for looking!

Brandon

bzabodyn is offline   Reply With Quote