The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum

Old 11 October 2022, 01:10 PM   #1
Armis
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWS65SM View Post
Got to check these out in person over the weekend. Didnt really bother to take pics, but I had great impression of the duo, especially the grey dial with the graduated color effect, very sharp in my eyes.

The only small knock on that piece is Panerai didnt come up with a grey or grey-themed strap and instead paired it with another standard brown strap - the blue dial piece has a matching color leather strap, which I personally thought worked out well…

Thanks for sharing these details of your visit. I also like the black/grey dial version. You make a great point about the strap. I’d love to see a proper grey strap that they’d pair with this release, but oh well.
I think about trading in my 587 MMilitaire which I don’t wear for this Radiomir, but then I think that’s a lopsided trade since 587 is more valuable I believe.
Armis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 October 2022, 03:00 AM   #2
SWS65SM
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rainbow....CasiOak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armis View Post
Thanks for sharing these details of your visit. I also like the black/grey dial version. You make a great point about the strap. I’d love to see a proper grey strap that they’d pair with this release, but oh well.
I think about trading in my 587 MMilitaire which I don’t wear for this Radiomir, but then I think that’s a lopsided trade since 587 is more valuable I believe.
To be fair the grey strap idea came from the SA, I thought 1334's brown strap combo looked a bit odd but couldnt quite pin it myself until the SA said it.

Value argument aside, the 587 also has display back which I personally much more prefer...
SWS65SM is offline   Reply With Quote