The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 November 2023, 06:51 AM   #1
majidessa
"TRF" Member

Your thoughts about current market and Rolex supply

Hello everyone,

I am seeing a lot of evidence in the last few months that Rolex watches are becoming more accessible including some hot models. Some ADs (depending on location) are having problems selling some models and although the cases might look empty, the wait lists (real one) is no longer what it used to as demand has cooled significantly , and many are getting their watches sooner than expected.

I for one got a call recently for hot ss sport model after 4 months from placing my order which i was initially told it would take much longer, many of my friends are getting lucky as well.

I know that this is an old going debate, but I think that this community with its knowhow and strong ties may have a good insight regarding the current market status and the way it is headed in the next 12 months in terms of availability / scondry market prices.

Having said that, 2 things are expected to further impact current market, 1, the increase in production which Rolex is actively working on and 2, current economic and geo political conditions.
majidessa is offline   Reply With Quote