The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 24 January 2011, 03:19 PM   #1
greg8125
"TRF" Member

Watch: Omega SM 120m Auto
F and T Watches, Anybody Heard of Them?

These guys are showing a piece I like on ebay, it would be my first Rolex. Feedback looks good, their website looks just ok, prices look good, but I don't know if they are too good. Here are the links to their website and ebay store. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you.

http://fandtwatch.com
http://stores.ebay.com/fandtwatch
greg8125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 January 2011, 01:52 AM   #2
Xpert37

Watch: 16610
Sorry I haven't heard of them at all.
Xpert37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 January 2011, 03:14 AM   #3
greg8125
"TRF" Member

Would anyone buy from these guys or does it look bogus?
Old 25 January 2011, 04:46 AM   #4
train-time
"TRF" Member

Watch: All gone!
According to their feedback, they have been around since 2006. Most of their watches listed for sale appear to have altered dials and/or bezels making them non-Rolex OEM dials/bezels; in fact the descriptions state that they are professionally refinished and have added diamonds, etc making the piece altered with non-Rolex OEM modifications. Don't plan on having RSC service them because they won't without restoring the watch back to it's original condition at your expense. The watch will have to be serviced at an independent watchmaker in the future.
train-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 January 2011, 04:50 AM   #5
Accoutre-Montres

The Rolex on their main page is questionable. It definitely has had some custom work done to it. Most of their other stuff, the vintage pieces, looks real. They are just charging a premium for it.
Accoutre-Montres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 January 2011, 11:28 AM   #6
greg8125
"TRF" Member

Yeah, i was thinking about one of their pieces that doesn't have diamonds on it. A plain old date-just.
Old 21 April 2011, 02:40 AM   #7
Dlanoz
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg8125 View Post
These guys are showing a piece I like on ebay, it would be my first Rolex. Feedback looks good, their website looks just ok, prices look good, but I don't know if they are too good. Here are the links to their website and ebay store. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Ok here is the deal. I bought a watch from these guys to see what it was all about. I bought a DATE with a diamond bezel for $2300.

When I got it, the band was super fake cheap. I mean bad. So I took it to my watch guy to have it inspected. The movement was real and from 1965. Everything else on the watch was not authentic. The band was not authentic, the dial was not authentic and the bezel was not authentic.

It would be worth something since it has an authentic movement in it, but he said it would be worth only $1200 on it's best day if I had to have it. I did not have to have it so I returned it.

If you look closely at their auctions and website, they never say that it's 100% authentic. They pretty much tell you what is real, i.e. movement only. I knew the movement was from the 60's, but I don't really want a watch that old.

I saw this posting while I was doing my research so I wanted everyone to know my experience and to help others looking on info for F&T watch.

They had no problem with me sending it back.

BTW, I have since purchased a nice DateJust from the late 90's for about $1000 more. 100% authentic and I've learned that sometimes it's just not worth the trouble.
Dlanoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2012, 05:45 AM   #8
Icipwatch
"TRF" Member

my purchase from fandtwatch

I bought a watch diamond dial and bezel on eBay from Fandtwatch for $2950, I checked to my jeweler, everything was as described, original case, original movement and VS diamonds installed on the dial and the jeweler seas the bezel is 18K White gold with VS 1CT diamonds which is worth $950 the watch was cleaned and in great condition, in general I was happy, the only problem was the band was not original, I checked the description and actually it was mention custom band, I call them they told me that on pre owned watches the band is stretched and every watch dealer put custom band to make the watch looks new, sometimes on the watches that they buy the band is tight band and sell the watch for $200,they offer me original band for $200, I checked online and I see that other dealers asking for a rolex watch without diamonds $2800 so I sent them $200 on pay pal and they sent me the original band , very happy with the watch, I will buy from them again they have great prices
Icipwatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2012, 05:45 AM   #9
Icipwatch
"TRF" Member

I bought a watch diamond dial and bezel on eBay from Fandtwatch for $2950, I checked to my jeweler, everything was as described, original case, original movement and VS diamonds installed on the dial and the jeweler seas the bezel is 18K White gold with VS 1CT diamonds which is worth $950 the watch was cleaned and in great condition, in general I was happy, the only problem was the band was not original, I checked the description and actually it was mention custom band, I call them they told me that on pre owned watches the band is stretched and every watch dealer put custom band to make the watch looks new, sometimes on the watches that they buy the band is tight band and sell the watch for $200,they offer me original band for $200, I checked online and I see that other dealers asking for a rolex watch without diamonds $2800 so I sent them $200 on pay pal and they sent me the original band , very happy with the watch, I will buy from them again they have great prices
Icipwatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 August 2016, 04:50 AM   #10
Befair789
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Would anyone buy from these guys or does it look bogus?
I work for FandTwatch
Lets talk with facts (this and stop if)

FandTwatch is a watch dealer registered in Florida from 2008
We Buy sell and trade high value watches
With great review from buyers
Trusted seller on chrono 24 and with 100% feedback on eBay
As much we can see the history on pay pal and chrono 24 Bank wires for the last 5 years we have happy buyers and we do not have any case against us , which is almost impossible for every seller.
All our watches that we sell are high value watches 100% authentic and majority of them with box and papers
If somebody is concern about dealers who sell watches with not original bands PLEASE CONTACT dealers who are in business with low value watches and can not afford to buy original bands with price higher than the watch they sell .
Please stop if and let the buyers to talk for their experience with us
Anyone who buy expensive watches controls them to authorized dealers
Please stop been experts online and respect authorized dealers report :d ude:
Befair789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 August 2016, 05:14 AM   #11
Befair789
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlanoz View Post
Ok here is the deal. I bought a watch from these guys to see what it was all about. I bought a DATE with a diamond bezel for $2300.

When I got it, the band was super fake cheap. I mean bad. So I took it to my watch guy to have it inspected. The movement was real and from 1965. Everything else on the watch was not authentic. The band was not authentic, the dial was not authentic and the bezel was not authentic.

It would be worth something since it has an authentic movement in it, but he said it would be worth only $1200 on it's best day if I had to have it. I did not have to have it so I returned it.

If you look closely at their auctions and website, they never say that it's 100% authentic. They pretty much tell you what is real, i.e. movement only. I knew the movement was from the 60's, but I don't really want a watch that old.

I saw this posting while I was doing my research so I wanted everyone to know my experience and to help others looking on info for F&T watch.

They had no problem with me sending it back.

BTW, I have since purchased a nice DateJust from the late 90's for about $1000 more. 100% authentic and I've learned that sometimes it's just not worth the trouble.
TAKE MY ADVICE as an expert
According to the year you bought the watch looks like you lost
By purchasing a watch as is for $1000 more total 3300
The movement and the case is the cost of the watch which was original
A original rolex steel bezel belong to this watch (cost $30 many of them are for sale on eBay )
bezel is replaced with steel diamond bezel VALUE $700
Original dial from this age (cost $50 many of them are for sale on eBay )
refinished diamond dial VALUE 300
Looks like everything is replace to make the old watch looks better and increased the value of the watch.
Original bands are for sale on eBay for $300
So rolex with diamond dial and bezel for a for total $2600 wow
A diamond rolex watch with the same quality diamonds cost about $10,000
: dummy:
Befair789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 October 2016, 01:41 AM   #12
Frankwhite38
"TRF" Member

Great guy to buy from

Quote:

I have bought Like 5 Watchs from them there in Miami Fl great guy I cracked on of my Ruby's in my bazel and send it back and he replace it free yes if you like any one of his Watchs buy it
Frankwhite38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 October 2016, 01:45 AM   #13
Frankwhite38
"TRF" Member

Frank white

I bought Like 5 Watchs from f and t watch there out of Miami Fl he backs up all his warranty and yes his Watchs are real noting to worry about but it's best to deal with him from his website I never was on eBay but if you like his Watchs I would buy from him
Frankwhite38 is offline   Reply With Quote