The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 17 January 2017, 04:46 AM   #1
Slow Lane
"TRF" Member

Watch: Submariner 114060
Advice on value of Oris BC3

Hi all - this is my first post to the forum, i am a proud owner of an Explorer circa 2004 bought new and a 14060 Sub circa 1995 recently acquired used. I wear my Sub on the weekend on a NATO strap. I had difficulty deciding b/w the 2 when I bought my Exp so finally went back and got the Sub!

Anyway, I have an Oris Big Crown BC3 in blue with blue rubber strap, 34 mm, that I acquired new in 2000 on a business trip to Zurich. I wore it until I bought my Exp then only occasionally when travelling to far flung places to keep track of day/date. However my eyes are failing so I can't read the date any more and should sell it as it sits in a draw 99% of the time. The trick is I can't find a similar watch for sale anywhere so no idea its approximate value.

Mine comes with original box and Oris papers but receipt is AWOL. Watch has never been serviced and is in good condition, crystal is fine but bezel could use a polish. Strap is OEM replacement and is in good condition.

A web search picks up lots of Oris watches but nothing of this vintage, any help much appreciated!
Slow Lane is offline   Reply With Quote