The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 13 December 2012, 10:52 PM   #1
gbaradat
"TRF" Member

Hublot Big Bang chrono date setting problem

This has to me twice and was wondering if it is an issue or that is the way the watch works. when I let the watch unwind in my safe and go to wear it, I noticed that that if I go to immediately set the date it will not work, the date moves ever so slightly then stops between to dates. After I wind the watch and wear it for a while it will work. The next time I tried it I wound the watch 10 times then tried to set the date, same thing happened, I even tried setting it by manually turning the the time 24 hrs ahead and no luck, but after several hours of wearing it I tried again and it still would not work, I turned the time backwards 24 hours and the date went from inbetween two dates back to one. i then tried to set the date the correct way and it worked. Common sense tells me keep it on a winder, but I still think it shouldn't be that difficult to set the date.
gbaradat is offline   Reply With Quote