The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 17 January 2017, 04:51 AM   #1
vintage navitimer
"TRF" Member

Watch: hard to pick one
FS; Scott Carpenter 50th Anniversary Breitling Cosmonaute

Up for sale today is my limited-edition Scott Carpenter 50th Anniversary Breitling Cosmonaute. For those not familiar with Scott Carpenter, he was second astronaut to orbit the earth for NASA in the Mercury 7 Aurora space craft on May 24th 1962. On his wrist that day, a Breitling Cosmonaute. That made the Cosmonaute the first chronograph in space. The 24-hour dial was considered necessary in order to tell day from night when in space. Now for a little trivia, he is also the one who can be heard saying “Godspeed John Glenn” during the first manned orbit of the earth just three months earlier.E nough history, on to the watch.

As stated, this is a limited edition. One of 1962 made for world wide circulation. The watch is in near mint/mint condition and was purchased at my local AD. The watch was purchased in April of 2013 and is still covered under Breitlings 5-year international warranty. I am the original owner. This Cosmonaute is powered by Breitlings in house 02 mechanical movement. The movement is a COSC certified chronometer made completely in house by Breitling. I’m extremely conservative when grading my time pieces that I sell. I stay true to TZ grading guild lines. I believe this watch is collector quality condition with a subtle polishing.
The watch comes complete with all documentation, warrantee paperwork, boxes, links, tags as new from the AD. This is a chance to own a limited-edition Breitling with the in-house movement still under factory warranty for a fraction of its new value. Best of all it comes on Breitlings beautiful and extremely comfortable seven link pilot bracelet. I have truly enjoyed having this watch, but now it’s time for someone else to enjoy. I have only sold a couple of watches on this forum, here are links for feedback.

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...avitimer+tudor
http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...avitimer+tudor

I have a lot more feedback posts on WUS if your interested in finding out more.

Please feel free to contact me through the pm system, I'll try to get back to you asap. Shipped to you via USPS next day service fully insured $5750. ConUS and PayPal only please.

Last edited by vintage navitimer; 17 January 2017 at 04:52 AM.. Reason: forgot to put in price
vintage navitimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 January 2017, 11:11 PM   #2
vintage navitimer
"TRF" Member

TTT Please
vintage navitimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 January 2017, 12:28 AM   #3
vintage navitimer
"TRF" Member

Price reduction $5450