The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 16 January 2013, 07:42 AM   #1
mboverst
"TRF" Member

FS: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph - 232.32.46.51.01.003 - 9300 Mvmt

For sale is a beautiful Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph Steel on Rubber Strap 232.32.46.51.01.003 in excellent condition. This is the new style Planet Ocean Chronograph which contains the updated 9300 movement and the black ceramic bezel insert. This 45.5mm piece has a gorgeous black dial with white numerals at 6, 9, and 12 o'clocks and index markers. The watch is mounted on the new style Omega rubber strap with black stitching and deployant clasp. This watch shows only the lightest signs of wear as it was very well taken care of the short time it was owned by the previous owner. The only mentionable mark on this piece is a small scratch on the crystal between the 45 and 50 minute mark over the chronograph counter at 9 o'clock, as pictured. It was purchased from an Omega boutique only a few months ago and has the remaining balance of the four year Omega factory warranty. Included are the outer cardboard box, inner red leather box, manual book, all three warranty cards, leather card sleeve, and Omega factory warranty. All pictures are of the actual item being sold. (173)

Asking $4,975 shipped via FedEx Overnight with full insurance in the CONUS. I ship worldwide via FedEx Priority International (1-3 days to most destinations) with full insurance; please just add $100 to the price.

Payment by bank wire, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. Please add 3% processing fee for credit cards and PayPal.

I am a member of the IWJG and NAWCC with worldwide references and deals on every major watch forum.

Please e-mail me at sales@dfw-watches.com or call me toll free at 800-616-6598 with any questions (I don't check PMs regularly). Also, please mention where you saw this ad.

Thanks!

mboverst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 February 2013, 06:58 AM   #2
mboverst
"TRF" Member

price dropped! $4,900 shipped!
mboverst is offline   Reply With Quote