The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 30 March 2024, 08:09 AM   #1
JoseR
"TRF" Member

Watch: Air King, Omega AT
Studio Underd0g series 2

Just arrived after a 5 month wait. Nice sizes and well made. Wears comfortably and band is well made. Going to give it a test drive on the movement.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
JoseR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 April 2024, 04:25 AM   #2
espressojoe
"TRF" Member

Watch: Cartier
Nice choice!
espressojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 May 2024, 01:47 AM   #3
JoseR
"TRF" Member

Watch: Air King, Omega AT
Unfortunately, I had to return it for a refund. The reason is that the movement was not up to specs. It supposed to hold 48 hours of reserve power but the one I had was only going up to 19 hours with full manual wind. They offered to have it sent to a local watchmaker to service the movement, but I refused it and asked for a full refund. I lost confidence in the movement and felt that it being a brand-new watch this shouldn't have happened and was skeptical that I would continue to have problems with the movement. They didn't give me a hard time and I only had to paid for the return shipment which was $30 shipped to UK. They emailed me a return label and it was packed in the original box and everything that came with it. After DHL delivered it, I got my refund a few days later. So, no complain about the service from Studio Underdog.
JoseR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM   #4
scarlet knight
"TRF" Member

Watch: Good ones
It looked cool. Sorry it was defective.
scarlet knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM   #5
FrugalGreubel
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Voutilainen (2030)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseR View Post
Unfortunately, I had to return it for a refund. The reason is that the movement was not up to specs. It supposed to hold 48 hours of reserve power but the one I had was only going up to 19 hours with full manual wind. They offered to have it sent to a local watchmaker to service the movement, but I refused it and asked for a full refund. I lost confidence in the movement and felt that it being a brand-new watch this shouldn't have happened and was skeptical that I would continue to have problems with the movement. They didn't give me a hard time and I only had to paid for the return shipment which was $30 shipped to UK. They emailed me a return label and it was packed in the original box and everything that came with it. After DHL delivered it, I got my refund a few days later. So, no complain about the service from Studio Underdog.
Damn that’s a real bummer but I don’t blame you for just wanting a refund. Glad to hear their customer service as decent.
FrugalGreubel is online now   Reply With Quote