The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22 July 2009, 05:35 PM   #1
Dave S
Banned

ROLEX OYSTER DAYTONA 24 Winner PERPETUAL #16610

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROLEX-OYSTER-D...%3A16|294%3A50

Seller trusted.source

Rolex

DAYTONA
OYSTER PERPETUAL

SUPERLATIVE CHRONOMETER

OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED # 16610

COSMOGRAPH

THIS IS AN AUCTION FOR A STAINLESS STEEL ROLEX WATCH WITH A STAINLESS STEEL STRAP.

IT HAS A DATE DIAL, A DAY DIAL AND A 3rd DIAL WHICH AM ASSUME IS THE "CHARGE" METER.

THIS IS A SELF WINDNG / AUTOMATIC (FROM YOUR WRIST MOVEMENT) WATCH SO YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO WIND IT OR REPLACE A BATTERY.

THIS WATCH IS 100% WORKING AND APPEARS TO HAVE NO FAULTS.

THERE IS THE ROLEX 24 WINNER - AD DAYTONA SINCE 1992 ON THE BACK

IT FEATURES THE ROLEX CROWN ON THE CENTRE MAIN SIDE WINDER AND ALSO ON THE SECURING BRACE WHICH FITS OVER THE STRAP FASTENER WHEN CLOSED.

THE SERIAL NUMBER 16610 IS ALSO CLEARLY STAMPED ON BOTH OF THE STRAPS AT THE JOIN WITH THE WATCH

THE FOLLOWING WAS NOTICED WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT IT WITH MY EYE PIECE BUT UNFORTUNEATELY IT IS TOO SMALL TO GET A PHOTO OF AS THE STRAP NEEDS HOLDING OUT OF THE WAY AT THE SAME TIME....... "ROLEX" "GENEVE" "SWISS MADE" "ROLEXA" "18K" THEN SOME MARKS - A BACKWARDS QUESTION MARK IN A HEXAGON - THEN WHAT LOOKS LIKE BINOCULARS WITH EYES (!!!) "455B" WHICH ALSO APPEARS ON THE STRAPS TOO.

"This is a very beautiful timepiece - The natural question that I expect you are asking is it real - I really do not know but it sparkles and has a certain "quality" to it that makes me suggest that it is - but I really am no expert. I have however been wearing it for some months now and it has never let me down.

One thing I will say is the superb movement of the second hand - it sort of glides around the face - hopefully this will confirm the suspected quality of the piece.

Like most of the other watches I will be listing it came from a house clearance I did and judging by the value of some of the art and antiques I cant imagine the watches being fake so you make your mind up.

I HAVE TAKEN PHOTOS FROM EVERY ANGLE SO YOU CAN SEE THE CONDITION.

PICTURES ARE OF ACTUAL ITEM - MANY MORE BELOW.

PLEASE EXCUSE THE LACK OF DETAIL IN THE PICS - I SPENT AGES TRYING TO GET THE RIGHT SETTING.

Please e-mail me with any questions!

NO RESERVE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 287424852_tp.jpg (16.8 KB, 70 views)
Dave S is offline   Reply With Quote