The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 14 June 2008, 01:11 AM   #1
Solar
"TRF" Member

Watch: their hands, baby.
Trade Z Series Sea Dweller East Ontario Preferred

Gents:

I'm looking to trade my Z series Sea Dweller for a Sub LV, other Rolex posrt models considered. I would prefer this be done in person (I'm able to drive to Montreal, Kingston, Ottawa and Toronto and places generally in between).

My Z series is in solid condition and is not my daily wearer, it was bought new from an AD in Jan 2007. Its just a tad heavy for my taste, I prefer the weight and wear of a slightly flatter and lighter piece.

And while I do like the non-cyclops look, my eyes are increasingly preferring the cyclops.....Some scratches on the clasp and band, but the case is 95% and the crystal is pristine. Extra link, Rolex link tool, warranty (filled out though), box, all the goodies.

I've done business with one of the people on this forum for a reference. My idea is to possibly meet in person so we can both look over each other's trades with loupes and be happy with the results.

Looking for Rolex sport models only, in the same age and condition as mine for a swap or swap with a few extra dollars if need be.

I'll try and get some recent pix uploaded soon. In the meantime, if you look in the watch review section, you'll see my review of the SD with some pix in there.

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=33754

Best,

Chris
Solar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 June 2008, 04:21 AM   #2
Solar
"TRF" Member

Watch: their hands, baby.
Sorry, that should read "Rolex sport model"

C
Solar is offline   Reply With Quote