The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Today, 02:15 AM   #1
Mjonesminn
"TRF" Member

Watch: Explorer 124270
Officer down, officer injured, firefighter injured - Minneapolis PD/FD - MPLS, MN

**I am not sure if we can tag other members, but since joining, I have seen COP414 post before, many other members show support, and appreciate that, and appreciate knowing we have members here who stand with and support our first responders, and wanted to show support as well for a fallen hero in my hometown.*

Minneapolis Police Officer Jamal Mitchell was ambushed and murdered last night while responding to a shooting call near the 2200 block of Blaisdell AVE S in Minneapolis shortly after 5 PM local time. Another yet to be named officer and Minneapolis Firefighter were also injured.

Officer Mitchell arrived on scene and was giving aid to the same individual who then ambushed, shot, and murdered him, also injuring the other two first responders. Bystanders were also, shot, killed, and injured during the events.

Officer Mitchell was transported to nearby Hennepin County Medical Center where he was pronounced dead from his wounds. Officer Mitchell is a hero, and was a father, son, and fiancee.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God." Matthew 5:9

Rest In Peace, MPD Officer Jamal Mitchell.