The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 25 May 2012, 03:18 PM   #181
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Rowntree View Post
......recommended sites and I have found the best one....
Great, do post pics when you get your dream vintage:)

Last thing I remember, I was Running outta sight
I had to find the passage back,To the place I was before.
’Relax,’ said this Rolex place,We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like, But you can never leave!
cruvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2012, 08:21 PM   #182
AJMarcus
"TRF" Member

Watch: Swiss
Great repository of information for the potential vintage collector such as myself. Thanks everyone for sharing and taking the time to compile this all in one place However, I've noticed that neither Bob's Watches nor Capetown is on the list. Can I assume it may be because no one on TRF has any experience with them? Very curious here because I see some very interesting stuff on their respective sites.
AJMarcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2012, 09:10 PM   #183
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJMarcus View Post
. Can I assume it may be because no one on TRF has any experience with them? Very curious here because I see some very interesting stuff on their respective sites.

Hi, true, there might be many more great sellers out there that haven't come to our attention because members here on TRF haven't made purchases from them yet or haven't recommeded them for happy vintage purchases. The intention of this wholly member run list is surely for the best sellers out there to be eventually brought to our attention by way of green stars when happy purchases are made. So if we do hear of happy vintage purchases from them by members here, they will surely be added for eventual promotion to green star status.
In the meanwhile, you could provide their details and I could put them on the general list of sellers below the green star rated ones provided I get no negative feedback about them from members here. For them to get a green star, the usual rules of atleast 2 happy vintage Rolex member purchase references will apply.

Old 28 May 2012, 11:22 AM   #184
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Hi guys, just adding in some beginner threads in section "Beginner reading guide threads " newbies might find useful in their quest for some vintage learning. Also did some reordering.

Note: A slight change in rules from here forward, a member making a recommendation will now require to have atleast 50 posts in the "Vintage Section" before recommending a seller they've made a vintage Rolex watch purchase from. This is to avoid fly by members making recommendations here. Offcourse a more accurate way to cross check fly by recommendations is by also cross checking who the members making recommendations are in the the "Purchase Reference List" to ensure that recommendations are from regular forumers/genuine buyers. Lastly, a reminder that while this list is an attempt to assist newbies entering the vintage Rolex world, it can never be 100% and should not be used as a shortcut for doing your own research for the best outcome with your purchases. Nevertheless, it's the best shot we have at putting a genuine list together with some checks and balances in place, enjoy!

Vintage purchase experience Feedback List

A green (*) against a dealers name indicates that atleast 2 forumers have purchased vintage watches from a dealer here, have received them and are happy. So if atleast 2 of you have purchased a vintage watch from any of the dealers in the list, have received it and are happy with the purchase please say so here so can update the dealers name with a green (*).Also note that a single forumer purchasing 2 or more watches from a seller will be considered as one reference and not two.

Purchase Reference list: Besides the green star rating, for added green star rating accuracy, refer to this "Purchase Reference list" to get a feel of the quality of watches forumers here have purchased from their respective sellers. Forumers have kindly made recommendations here for sellers so that it helps newcomers here, thanks guys for that! Also this list can help confirm are genuine known forumers/buyers making buyer recommendations and you can do that by having a look at their historic posts here, feel free to use the search function to look up their historic threads for posted watch pictures. Though not 100%, the purpose of this purchase reference list is also to hopefully discourage proxy buyers who make fake recommendations on a dealers behalf so that they think twice before making a recommendation here since to prospective buyers, their thread history is only a simple thread search away. Finally, do make inquiries on the forum.

Mark Lerman (ezinternet,cruvon,Chris B,chiubak,Balu)
Jedly (Steelerfan65,bb3188, alanski)
Eric Ku (ddrees,steelerfan65,skyedog,Beaumont Miller II)
Ben (Jason71,yessir69,desfrie)
Jacek (ezinternet,Submarino,Mark020,shairan)
Andrew Shear (Steelerfan65,Tcaviglioli,Beaumont Miller II,bluemartinfan,Skyedog,Buffy)
Ralle (florianw,Burswood)
Steve Mulholland (Swearengen,davemcdus,SLS)
Ian Blowers (DiamondJack, chiubak,Monobike)
Jason Graham (learningtofly,alanski,badastronaut)
Derek Dier (ezinternetr,Blassy,sryukon)

Beginner reading guide threads (Please feel free to suggest some more here)

1) Forum members here have helped create this extremely helpful vintage watch terms list http://rolexforums.com/showthread.ph...highlight=list
2) A forumer feedback generated vintage references list http://rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=180464 (Ignore the pricing info since the prices are just a range and might not be uptodate in all cases, are highly market condition dependent but gives a good understanding of the various Rolex references available, please feel free to sugest updates in this thread)
3) Most importantly, look up historic threads on this vintage forum, a wealth of knowledge there.

NB: While this list serves to collate all vintage watch dealers forumers have possibly dealt with (from fellow forumers comments above) in one place, it in no way is a measure of the quality/originality of the watches that are on sale with them. Please conduct your own due diligence before you make any purchases by asking questions on the forum, posting pictures, getting references, etc. Also please notify us of any concerns and if the forumers agree I can take them off this list.

VERY IMPORTANT: As always refer to the footnotes and do your due diligence when buying any vintage watch, even from sellers listed as having a green star, since past recommendations are not necessarily a ticket for positive experiences in the future, so ask questions and verify watches through the forum "before" you buy any vintage watch. This is a forumer purchase experience list aimed at helping newbies find a vintage from known sources and is not an official recommendation list or a substitute for doing proper research on watches and sellers before you buy.

Footnote1: While there have been no complaints or doubts about the authenticity or quality of his watches by buyers who have bought watches from him and is known for being a red sub expert and for his popular red sub article many of us have used as a guide, some serious allegations have been levelled about some of his watch's paperwork by those in the know, specifically about guarantee papers on some watches of his sold through Ebay. The allegations haven't been supported by concrete "publicly" available evidence by those making the allegations citing privacy reasons but that's not to say the allegations can be discounted and is upto forumers here to make their own judgement based on the facts available. In his favour, there has been no evidence of anything amiss when the watches themselves were taken to a RSC, other service centers, or for an expert appraisal. However in light of the serious allegations about the paperwork, for those purchasing full sets which obviously go at a huge premium compared to loose watches, do verify the paperwork when making a full set purchase, to be sure so that all boxes tick and so that you get your money's worth. Buyers/forumers, please feel free to provide public feedback with evidence if you find anything amiss with purchases.

Footnote 2: Please note issues raised by drainaps,Kyle in the earlier sections http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=180461, asking the right questions from this dealer necessary to ascertain originality since this dealer might not have the specific expertise catering specifically to collectors as some of the sellers here, has a 7 days no questions asked return policy

Old 3 June 2012, 12:47 AM   #185
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Hi guys, just adding in a List of vintage watch repairers by country that our members here helped create http://rolexforums.com/showthread.ph...atch+repairers. It's in section "Beginner reading guide threads ". As always please recheck with forumers here before sending your watch for repairs with watchmakers on the list just in case things have since changed.

Note: A slight change in rules from here forward, a member making a recommendation will now require to have atleast 50 posts in the "Vintage Section" before recommending a seller they've made a vintage Rolex watch purchase from. This is to avoid fly by members making recommendations here. Offcourse a more accurate way to cross check fly by recommendations is by also cross checking who the members making recommendations are in the the "Purchase Reference List" to ensure that recommendations are from regular forumers/genuine buyers. Lastly, a reminder that while this list is an attempt to assist newbies entering the vintage Rolex world, it can never be 100% and should not be used as a shortcut for doing your own research for the best outcome with your purchases. Nevertheless, it's the best shot we have at putting a genuine list together with some checks and balances in place, enjoy!

A green (*) against a dealers name indicates that atleast 2 forumers have purchased vintage watches from a dealer here, have received them and are happy. So if atleast 2 of you have purchased a vintage watch from any of the dealers in the list, have received it and are happy with the purchase please say so here so can update the dealers name with a green (*).Also note that a single forumer purchasing 2 or more watches from a seller will be considered as one reference and not two.

Purchase Reference list: Besides the green star rating, for added green star rating accuracy, refer to this "Purchase Reference list" to get a feel of the quality of watches forumers here have purchased from their respective sellers. Forumers have kindly made recommendations here for sellers so that it helps newcomers here, thanks guys for that! Also this list can help confirm are genuine known forumers/buyers making buyer recommendations and you can do that by having a look at their historic posts here, feel free to use the search function to look up their historic threads for posted watch pictures. Though not 100%, the purpose of this purchase reference list is also to hopefully discourage proxy buyers who make fake recommendations on a dealers behalf so that they think twice before making a recommendation here since to prospective buyers, their thread history is only a simple thread search away. Finally, do make inquiries on the forum.

Andrew Shear (Steelerfan65,Tcaviglioli,Beaumont Miller II,bluemartinfan,Skyedog,Buffy)

1) Forum members here have helped create this extremely helpful vintage watch terms list http://rolexforums.com/showthread.ph...highlight=list
2) A forumer feedback generated vintage references list http://rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=180464 (Ignore the pricing info since the prices are just a range and might not be uptodate in all cases, are highly market condition dependent but gives a good understanding of the various Rolex references available, please feel free to sugest updates in this thread)
3) A vintage watch repairer list by country created with forumer input. http://rolexforums.com/showthread.ph...atch+repairers. Please reverify with forumers here before sending your watches to repairers on the list to make sure you get the latest update on them.
4) Most importantly, look up historic threads on this vintage forum, a wealth of knowledge there.

NB: While this list serves to collate all vintage watch dealers forumers have possibly dealt with (from fellow forumers comments above) in one place, it in no way is a measure of the quality/originality of the watches that are on sale with them. Please conduct your own due diligence before you make any purchases by asking questions on the forum, posting pictures, getting references, etc. Also please notify us of any concerns and if the forumers agree I can take them off this list.

VERY IMPORTANT: As always refer to the footnotes and do your due diligence when buying any vintage watch, even from sellers listed as having a green star, since past recommendations are not necessarily a ticket for positive experiences in the future, so ask questions and verify watches through the forum "before" you buy any vintage watch. This is a forumer purchase experience list aimed at helping newbies find a vintage from known sources and is not an official recommendation list or a substitute for doing proper research on watches and sellers before you buy.

Footnote1: While there have been no complaints or doubts about the authenticity or quality of his watches by buyers who have bought watches from him and is known for being a red sub expert and for his popular red sub article many of us have used as a guide, some serious allegations have been levelled about some of his watch's paperwork by those in the know, specifically about guarantee papers on some watches of his sold through Ebay. The allegations haven't been supported by concrete "publicly" available evidence by those making the allegations citing privacy reasons but that's not to say the allegations can be discounted and is upto forumers here to make their own judgement based on the facts available. In his favour, there has been no evidence of anything amiss when the watches themselves were taken to a RSC, other service centers, or for an expert appraisal. However in light of the serious allegations about the paperwork, for those purchasing full sets which obviously go at a huge premium compared to loose watches, do verify the paperwork when making a full set purchase, to be sure so that all boxes tick and so that you get your money's worth. Buyers/forumers, please feel free to provide public feedback with evidence if you find anything amiss with purchases.

Footnote 2: Please note issues raised by drainaps,Kyle in the earlier sections http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=180461, asking the right questions from this dealer necessary to ascertain originality since this dealer might not have the specific expertise catering specifically to collectors as some of the sellers here, has a 7 days no questions asked return policy

Old 7 June 2012, 01:44 PM   #186
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Hi, a list update, removing seller Wingate's: http://www.tic-tock.com/wingates/ in Texas from the list after a red sub with a fake dial was sold to a new forumer here and the forumer timely posted pictures and discovered from the experts here that it was a fake dial and immediately applied for a refund within the 3 day return period. Also the advertised watch on their website didn't match the actual watch sold. There have been no prior purchase feedback (except for one good reference ) a while ago for this seller and neither did the seller have green star status so shouldn't affect any purchases here. Please share if you know anything more on this seller. The seller is welcome to explain himself on that thread.
More details on the transaction here http://rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=236486

Also splitting the list into two as "Green Star status sellers:" and "Sellers awaiting green star status:" to avoid any confusion.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Green Star status sellers:

Sellers awaiting green star status: [Sellers in this list below either have one forumer recommendation and are awaiting one more for green star status (see recommendation history by paging through the thread) OR are Speculative with no prior proven forumer purchase history but just good references by hearsay and are to be tried and tested]

3) A vintage watch repairer list by country created with forumer input. http://rolexforums.com/showthread.ph...atch+repairers. Please reverify with forumers here before sending your watches to repairers on the list to make sure you get the latest update on them.
4) Most importantly, look up historic threads on this vintage forum, a wealth of knowledge there.

Old 8 June 2012, 11:00 AM   #187
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Hi guys, my attention has been drawn to a thread I was forwarded concerning one of the green star sellers, Steve Mullholland here. After going through it, in my personal opinion, the seller and not the buyer has full responsibility to ensure that a watch sold is completely original and period correct and if not, the buyer should be eligible for a full refund irrespective of any 3 day refund period. Plus I would be very upset if I was communicated to in the tone that the buyer was communicated to in. I am not sure if the buyer was finally refunded the amount since the thread is locked but adding the link as a footnote against Steve's name for you to make your own judgement based on the facts presented.

We expect very high standards from sellers having a green star here and so thought a first Footnote on this is due for now till we hear from the buyer to take further action. Also if anyone else has similar experiences with the seller please let us know.
http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...ght=mulholland

Edit: Btw loooking up Steve's id here, has he been banned?

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Sellers awaiting green star status: [Sellers in this list below either have one forumer recommendation and are awaiting one more for green star status (see recommendation history by paging through the thread) OR are Speculative with no prior proven forumer purchase history but just good references by hearsay and are to be tried and tested]

Footnote 3: Please note issues raised by forumer djkennedy67 in thread http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...ght=mulholland and the subsequent replies by forumers. After going through it, in my personal opinion, the seller has full responsibility to ensure that a watch sold is completely original and period correct and if not, the buyer should be eligible for a full refund irrespective of the 3 day refund policy. I am not sure if the buyer was finally refunded the amount since the thread is locked but adding the link as a footnote against Steve's name for you to make your own judgement based on the facts presented.

Old 8 June 2012, 01:00 PM   #188
psv
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 Turbo View Post
Jacek Kozubek - jacek.kozubek@gmail.com - San Francisco CA
+1 for Jacek, I've bought from twice and always happy. Even more importantly, one of them involved a return which was super-smooth (nothing wrong with the watch).
psv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2012, 11:08 AM   #189
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psv View Post
+1 for Jacek, I've bought from twice and always happy. Even more importantly, one of them involved a return which was super-smooth (nothing wrong with the watch).
Thanks for the update Patrick, will add your name in the Purchase reference list in the next list update.

Old 12 June 2012, 11:18 AM   #190
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruvon View Post
Hi guys, my attention has been drawn to a thread I was forwarded concerning one of the green star sellers, Steve Mullholland here. After going through it, in my personal opinion, the seller and not the buyer has full responsibility to ensure that a watch sold is completely original and period correct and if not, the buyer should be eligible for a full refund irrespective of any 3 day refund period. Plus I would be very upset if I was communicated to in the tone that the buyer was communicated to in. I am not sure if the buyer was finally refunded the amount since the thread is locked but adding the link as a footnote against Steve's name for you to make your own judgement based on the facts presented.

We expect very high standards from sellers having a green star here and so thought a first Footnote on this is due for now till we hear from the buyer to take further action. Also if anyone else has similar experiences with the seller please let us know.
http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...ght=mulholland

Edit: Btw loooking up Steve's id here, has he been banned?

Just following up on this, anyone with any more info? Sorry, I just realised there are heaps more pages to read in that thread , got confused by the thread closed button and so thought there was only one page, had got sick after reading just one page and my reaction above so don't think it's going get any better.

Old 12 June 2012, 12:57 PM   #191
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Reading through most of that thread http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...ght=mulholland, I really think basic human and business ethics have gone out of the door, the OP is clearly the victim here. It is clearly not the buyers responsibility to know that the watch is original when buying from a seller that touts his vintage knowledge and especially one who was highly regarded in the vintage Rolex community before. The buyer surely didn't buy this watch at a steal price, he paid the price of an all original watch and it's attributes should have reflected that.

While I realise that mistakes can happen in vintage world, it's more important for sellers to realise when they do make mistakes and make good the damage. This is surely not how this should have played out and looks like an attempt to pass on a bad buying decision by the seller onto the buyer.

I do realise some of our respected members have also had good purchases from Steve and do appreciate those referals to keep this list running. It is however incidents like these when things go wrong where we can judge whether sellers handle themselves in an ethical way and that separates stellar sellers from the rest.
Also after reading the thread, I see Steve's banned from here and he was not intent on refunding the OP so giving him an ultimatum to settle like I initially thought is unlikey to help, taking Steve off this list.

On the flip side my green star status seller list is getting shorter and we have one less seller to choose from but may be a good thing. As always please do provide public feedback on sellers so that I can keep this list in the best of nick.

Old 12 June 2012, 01:59 PM   #192
psv
"TRF" Member

I have bought a vintage piece from Jason Graham /964RS in the UK as well with no issues. Very knowledgable and helpful. Highly recommended.
psv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2012, 02:01 PM   #193
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I have bought a vintage piece from Jason Graham /964RS in the UK as well with no issues. Very knowledgable and helpful. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the feedback Patrick, will update!

Old 12 June 2012, 07:58 PM   #194
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Received an update from the buyer(djkennedy67 ), he hasn't been able to come to any resolution with Steve and Steve blames him for all his problems refusing to refund anything. He also offered Steve about 4 options to come to an agreement, but he has been ignoring him. Seems he had plenty of contact with Steve detailing similar problems with watches, bracelets and dials till their problem after which he disappeared. Surely a vintage buyer in good faith shouldn't have to go through all this!

djkennedy67, don't let this unfortunate experience drive you away from vintage, do post pics and ask the friendly folk on the forum before you buy your next vintage and am sure you won't go wrong this time around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruvon View Post
Reading through most of that thread http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...ght=mulholland, I really think basic human and business ethics have gone out of the door, the OP is clearly the victim here. It is clearly not the buyers responsibility to know that the watch is original when buying from a seller that touts his vintage knowledge and especially one who was highly regarded in the vintage Rolex community before. The buyer surely didn't buy this watch at a steal price, he paid the price of an all original watch and it's attributes should have reflected that.

While I realise that mistakes can happen in vintage world, it's more important for sellers to realise when they do make mistakes and make good the damage. This is surely not how this should have played out and looks like an attempt to pass on a bad buying decision by the seller onto the buyer.

I do realise some of our respected members have also had good purchases from Steve and do appreciate those referals to keep this list running. It is however incidents like these when things go wrong where we can judge whether sellers handle themselves in an ethical way and that separates stellar sellers from the rest.
Also after reading the thread, I see Steve's banned from here and he was not intent on refunding the OP so giving him an ultimatum to settle like I initially thought is unlikey to help, taking Steve off this list.

On the flip side my green star status seller list is getting shorter and we have one less seller to choose from but may be a good thing. As always please do provide public feedback on sellers so that I can keep this list in the best of nick.

Old 13 June 2012, 02:27 AM   #195
Swearengen
"TRF" Member

I got my Red 1680 from Official Watches in Palmers Green, North London
http://www.officialwatches.com/

While vintage isn't the core business they have a few nice pieces and I was very happy with the service I received.

1680 1675 16800 16570 16710 17000 16613 17013

Gone but not forgotten 16610LV 1016
Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2012, 04:38 AM   #196
Bad Voodoo
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Count me as another happy customer of Jacek's. Great in-person purchase experience at his shop - won't hesitate to visit again!
Bad Voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2012, 11:22 AM   #197
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swearengen View Post
I got my Red 1680 from Official Watches in Palmers Green, North London
http://www.officialwatches.com/

While vintage isn't the core business they have a few nice pieces and I was very happy with the service I received.
Thanks Gabriel, will add to the list in the next update!

Edit: Please note new updated requirement of atleast 50 posts in the "vintage section" to make a recommendation(though you have a nice 179 overall:)), will update when that 50 vintage post count has been crossed so keep posting.

Old 13 June 2012, 11:24 AM   #198
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Voodoo View Post
Count me as another happy customer of Jacek's. Great in-person purchase experience at his shop - won't hesitate to visit again!
Thanks, what watch did you buy? Will update you in the list (will wait till your post count crosses 50 in the "vintage section" by new rules for recommendation above, think you have 2 posts now in the "vintage section" though 21 overall so keep posting:)

Old 17 June 2012, 05:22 AM   #199
Darlinboy
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: :hctaW
Great resource.

Many thanks to Cruvon and all the contributors!
Old 18 June 2012, 10:44 AM   #200
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlinboy View Post
Great resource.

Many thanks to Cruvon and all the contributors!
Thanks mate, surely without the kind contributions from the forum contributors here recommending good sellers, this thread wouldn't be worth much, thanks to them!

Old 20 June 2012, 04:05 PM   #201
cruvon
"TRF" Member

List updated, thanks guys!

Jacek (ezinternet,Submarino,Mark020,shairan,psv)

Old 21 June 2012, 12:06 AM   #202
northwave
"TRF" Member

Mark Lerman +1 !! Bought 1680 red from him a couple of days ago!! Good guy!!
northwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 June 2012, 08:08 AM   #203
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwave View Post
Mark Lerman +1 !! Bought 1680 red from him a couple of days ago!! Good guy!!
Thanks for the recommendation. However please note that you need to up your post count in the Rolex vintage section to a minimum of 50 posts for me to put it in the list. Maybe start posting pictures first:)

Old 29 June 2012, 07:39 PM   #204
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Just reposting to keep the list after all comments, no updates!

Footnote 2: Please note issues raised by drainaps,Kyle in the earlier sections http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=180461, asking the right questions from this dealer necessary to ascertain originality since this dealer might not have the specific expertise catering specifically to collectors as some of the sellers here, has a 7 days no questions asked return policy[/QUOTE]

Old 10 July 2012, 03:12 PM   #205
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Old 13 July 2012, 12:15 PM   #206
Racer X
"TRF" Member

Just read through this thread for the first time in about a year. Glad to see that the list has been updated to remove a name that should never have been included!
Racer X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 July 2012, 05:37 PM   #207
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X View Post
Just read through this thread for the first time in about a year. Glad to see that the list has been updated to remove a name that should never have been included!
Cheers, not sure which one you are refering to but good I don't have to update the list again, well, not yet atleast:)

Old 19 July 2012, 06:17 PM   #208
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Bump for some more references for your favourite sellers that you have made a vintage Rolex purchase from and are perfectly happy with! (Please note requirement for a minimum of 50 posts in the vintage Rolex section to make a referral)

Old 20 July 2012, 04:42 PM   #209
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Just reposting to be the last post for easy readability!

Old 24 July 2012, 03:40 PM   #210
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Bump for some more references for your favourite sellers that you have made a vintage Rolex purchase from and are perfectly happy with!

(Please note requirement for a minimum of 50 posts in the vintage Rolex section to make a referral)