The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 1 January 2016, 04:32 AM   #31
swils8610
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

G, I truly look forward to your posts each and everyday. Wishing you a healthy, happy and prosperous 2016!
swils8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 January 2016, 05:07 AM   #32
GerardoG
Banned

Watch: ALL of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingair View Post
Nice words G !

Take care my friend
Will do. Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny83 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNALION View Post
- -

Very positive and reflective recap/confession of your 2015. Cheers to you and your family for a Happy, Healthy 2016 filled with Peace, Love and Success! I did not include excellent food, drinks and cigars as they are a given for you.

See you in Vegas!
Thank you! Best wishes to you and yours as well and....see you in Vegas! Yes, with great food, drinks and cigars!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRolexKingofLV View Post
GG you are a true gentleman in every sense of the word, as well as an educator to many of us here on TRF on many different facets. I raise a glass and toast in your honor, as I am proud to call you a friend.
Muchas gracias, ditto! I just share my thoughts and feelings with this wonderful community. Cheers!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah71601 View Post
Your posts are always quite positive and an absolute pleasure to read. And, you always reply generously to those who respond, which is an exhibition of the finest of manners IMHO. You are one of the reasons I enjoy visiting TRF so often.

Best wishes for a great 2016 Gerardo.
Thank you for your words, I am happy to contribute to the TRF family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearChart View Post
I always love reading your (food) posts, here's to a less stressful and fantastic New Year!
I will drink to that!!!! Gracias for reading!
Quote:
Originally Posted by time2see View Post
Very nice words indeed. Always looking forward to reading your posts!
Wishing you the best for 2016.
Best wishes to you as well, Feliz Año!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRwatchATL View Post
GerardoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 January 2016, 05:12 AM   #33
GerardoG
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandrea View Post
Gerardo, it is all of us here at TRF that should be thanking YOU! Your contributions to this forum are many and they are valuable in so many ways.

A man who can share with others in his trials and tribulations is truly one who understands the importance of friendship.

Life is like driving on a narrow road with a deep ditch on either side. Always look ahead my friend.

I have a feeling 2016 will be the best year yet
I am looking forward to an EXCITING 2016; gracias for your words. The contributions from all of us is what makes this place unique. Happy New Year!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootbeer7 View Post
Happy and healthy one to you and yours
Ditto, Happy New Year!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus Maneo View Post
What a thoughtful, reflective, honest and forthcoming post my friend! It was a true pleasure meeting you and enjoying some food, drinks and watches together!

Gerardo, YOU put so much into TRF and YOU are a huge reason that many of us come here. YOU, are the true ambassador of TRF and you have the miles to prove it! The way you let us into your life with all the wonderful things you do (eat) is a true gift. I enjoy going on your business trips with you and learning about food/wine/cigars and life from you.

Here's to an awesome 2016 to you and all our TRF brethren! What a wonderful place this is!
Muchas gracias Ken! I still remember the first call I made on 2015....it was you! Thank you for riding along all the weird and unusual trips and adventures, I hope I do not bore people by posting so much food! A pleasure meeting you as well, and looking forward to the next one! Feliz Año to you and your family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBL View Post
Hi Gerardo. Happy New Year to you and yours!

I borrowed this... I think it is perfect for the sentiments you have expressed:

"Keep the smile, Leave the tear, Hold the laugh, Leave the pain, Think of joy, Forget the fear. Be joyous, cause its a New Year."
Fantastic lines! Muchas gracias!!!! Happy New Year to you and yours as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAndrew View Post
Cheers and a very Happy New Years to you and your family!

Cheers! Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Cheers to you Gerado, when I read your post I realise that TRF is a special place because of the special people we have here.
I totally agree. Cheers!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrunner View Post
Happy New Year to you! Great post.
Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by THC View Post
Happy New Year Gerardo, 2016 will be great for you
I am looking forward to it! Thank you for being there when I needed it...and even when I did not!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
Feliz Año Nuevo, Gerardo!
Feliz Año Nuevo!!!!
Old 1 January 2016, 05:15 AM   #34
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
One of the highlights of my 2015 was meeting you in person Gerardo, you are a true gentlemen and a good friend.
TheVTCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 January 2016, 05:18 AM   #35
GerardoG
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick c View Post
Happy new year G to you and your family and bravo on your great posts
Gracias for your words...and the picture!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by returntorolex View Post
Excellent summation Ken!

Gerardo, you are reaping what you have sown here on TRF. Like anything worthwhile, you get out what you put in and you are extraordinarily generous!

I think when you bond with a group, it becomes second nature to find ways to gravitate towards your circle....continuously....constantly....and with genuine passion. 2016 will be a great year!!

Really looking forward to the camaraderie and indulgence at the 2016 TRF International GTG in Vegas!
Muchas gracias Steve! It has been a pleasure meeting you and S, we have shared many laughs and concerns and I am also looking forward to an exciting 2016...and the amazing GTG! Gracias for your time and words (oh, and your son's trip to Mexico! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageBMW View Post
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. All the very best for 2016
Muchas gracias, best wishes to you and yours as well. Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Pierce View Post
All the very best to you and your family, Gerardo! Same to all the TRF family.
dP
Thank you Dan, Happy New Year to you and your family!
Quote:
Originally Posted by teqp View Post
All the best for a Happy New Year to you and yours in 2016! Like the others I always enjoy reading your posts, but more importantly seeing your photos of the food. Now rest and relax with your loved ones and enjoy the beginning of the new year!
Gracias! Oddly, I am taking a 'mental break' as I have to fix dinner for a bunch of people tonight, plus prepare for my first trip of 2016; sharing some words with my virtual family is the perfect way to do it! Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantonebad View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorguy View Post
Here's to you and yours "G"! Always enjoy reading your post's, and I consider you as one of the most respected members of TRF family's!
Gracias, I am just another TRFer. Happy to contribute! Feliz Año Nuevo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrolex View Post
Happy New Year, G. And may 2016 be the best one yet for you. That was a wonderful post you made, very heartfelt and honest.
When the heart speaks, words flow. Happy New Year!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DECR View Post

Lo mejor para este 2016!!!
Muchas gracias, igualmente!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post
I always enjoy your posts G and this one was no different. Hope you have a lovely New Years eve and coming year
Thank you for reading, Happy New Year to you and your family!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondineli View Post
Happy 2016 for you and yours Gerardo.

I had never heard of happy socks prior to your post herein. So I got myself and my son (19 yr old) for xmas and from his reaction he really like them. So, I for one, must say thank you for your contributions to this great forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Muchas gracias and welcome to the Happy Sock club! I have to admit that One Ping Only and returntorolex also contributed to making Happy Socks a theme by itself! Feliz Año and thank you for the pic!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psmith View Post
Happy New Year G!
Happy New Year!!!!
Old 1 January 2016, 05:20 AM   #36
GerardoG
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swils8610 View Post
G, I truly look forward to your posts each and everyday. Wishing you a healthy, happy and prosperous 2016!
Thank you for reading; best wishes to you and your family for 2016! Happy New Year!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVTCGuy View Post
One of the highlights of my 2015 was meeting you in person Gerardo, you are a true gentlemen and a good friend.
Paul, Paul, Paul...I am the one who reached a milestone meeting you! Even as we shared a short time, a true honor. Gracias for taking time out of your agenda, looking forward to the next one. Feliz Año Nuevo!