The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 22 July 2023, 12:40 AM   #1
Thomas_
"TRF" Member

Watch: Oyster Perpetual
Anyone have experience with Watch Your Wrist Atlanta?

Looking to purchase a watch from them on their website wywatl(dot)com but noticed they don't have any reviews here. Was curious if anyone has dealt with them.
Thomas_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 July 2023, 02:58 PM   #2
cohibafan
"TRF" Member

I'm curious for the same reason. Anyone dealt with them before?
cohibafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 July 2023, 08:51 PM   #3
Watch Maniac
"TRF" Member

Are you dealing with DJ Allen?
Old 23 July 2023, 12:02 AM   #4
Thomas_
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch Maniac View Post
Are you dealing with DJ Allen?
Gentleman named Luis who handles sales for DJ Allen.
Old 23 July 2023, 07:30 AM   #5
Watch Maniac
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas_ View Post
Gentleman named Luis who handles sales for DJ Allen.
Gotcha, I have only done business with DJ.
Old 23 July 2023, 10:19 AM   #6
Thomas_
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch Maniac View Post
Gotcha, I have only done business with DJ.
How was your experience?
Old 23 July 2023, 10:20 AM   #7
Watch Maniac
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas_ View Post
How was your experience?
Great!
Old 24 July 2023, 07:29 AM   #8
cohibafan
"TRF" Member

Anyone else have any experience because their website leaves much to be desired. There's no phone number listed and their return policy varies between 24 hours and 30 days depending on which paragraph you read:

Refund policy

At wywatl, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day refund policy to ensure your peace of mind. Please review the following terms and conditions:

Eligibility:

To be eligible for a refund, you must have purchased the product or service directly from wywatl.
The refund policy is applicable for a period of 24hr from the date of receival.
Refund Process:

To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support team at [customer support email/phone number]. Provide them with your order details and a brief explanation of the reason for your refund request.
Our customer support team will guide you through the necessary steps and provide any additional information required to process your refund.
cohibafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 July 2023, 07:06 AM   #9
brandonrolex
2024 Pledge Member

I recently purchased from them (last week). I live in Atlanta, so I met them at their office in Alpharetta. Luis was my main point of contact, but when I went to pick up my watch I also met DJ. He seems very knowledgeable and easy to work with. They had several dozen watches there and allowed to to try on several others, even through for those I was just looking. They were easy to work with. They even hooked me up with a new uncut rubber strap.

I was open to purchasing a second watch from them, but the other watch I was looking for was not one they could yet source at the price/condition I was looking for.
brandonrolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 July 2023, 12:15 AM   #10
laguna0
2024 Pledge Member

I had a good experience with them. I dealt directly with Luis and it was a good transaction. I also talked with DJ and Noah Allen, but ended up working out the deal with Luis.
Do recommend them, and try talking to them directly for any questions.
laguna0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 August 2023, 07:21 AM   #11
watchyourwristatl
Banned

Watch: Milgauss GV
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohibafan View Post
Anyone else have any experience because their website leaves much to be desired. There's no phone number listed and their return policy varies between 24 hours and 30 days depending on which paragraph you read:

Refund policy

At wywatl, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day refund policy to ensure your peace of mind. Please review the following terms and conditions:

Eligibility:

To be eligible for a refund, you must have purchased the product or service directly from wywatl.
The refund policy is applicable for a period of 24hr from the date of receival.
Refund Process:

To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support team at [customer support email/phone number]. Provide them with your order details and a brief explanation of the reason for your refund request.
Our customer support team will guide you through the necessary steps and provide any additional information required to process your refund.
Hey there! Thank you for expressing your concern. I hope I can be of assistance. While we don't have a phone number on our website, we have a "Contact Us" Tab (see screenshot below) where you can leave a message with your contact details, piece of interest and intent (buy, sell, trade). Once that is submitted we will receive a notification and we try to reply within the same business day. However, since you are here already, you are more than free to contact me directly at my cell phone 787 674 6629. Look forward to hearing from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonrolex View Post
I recently purchased from them (last week). I live in Atlanta, so I met them at their office in Alpharetta. Luis was my main point of contact, but when I went to pick up my watch I also met DJ. He seems very knowledgeable and easy to work with. They had several dozen watches there and allowed to to try on several others, even through for those I was just looking. They were easy to work with. They even hooked me up with a new uncut rubber strap.

I was open to purchasing a second watch from them, but the other watch I was looking for was not one they could yet source at the price/condition I was looking for.
Hey Brandon! Thank you for the kind words. I hope you are enjoying your watch. It's quite the beauty! We will get back with you with the other piece hopefully soon. Look forward to chatting with you soon and let me know if there is anything else you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguna0 View Post
I had a good experience with them. I dealt directly with Luis and it was a good transaction. I also talked with DJ and Noah Allen, but ended up working out the deal with Luis.
Do recommend them, and try talking to them directly for any questions.
Thank you very much for your feedback! I hope you are enjoying your piece and please reach out if you need anything from us!

Luis
luisberrios@wywatl.com
watchyourwristatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 March 2024, 07:12 AM   #12
docmri
"TRF" Member

I am curious as well and kind of new /infrequent here. They have a watch I like BUt, I was curious why it says "banned" next to their name and why there is a warning that flashes up in my browser when I go to the website (it says missing some seller attribute so that could be referring to the telephone issue mentioned above). I am curious about the "banned" though.
docmri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 March 2024, 09:03 AM   #13
Old Expat Beast
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: SEIKO
Quote:
Originally Posted by docmri View Post
I am curious as well and kind of new /infrequent here. They have a watch I like BUt, I was curious why it says "banned" next to their name and why there is a warning that flashes up in my browser when I go to the website (it says missing some seller attribute so that could be referring to the telephone issue mentioned above). I am curious about the "banned" though.
Seems their account was phished and they haven't been reinstated yet: https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=939967
Old 24 March 2024, 06:24 PM   #14
docmri
"TRF" Member

ty
docmri is offline   Reply With Quote