The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 3 February 2024, 09:04 AM   #241
southtexas
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGMT View Post
Hilarious! The FBI is going to care about an international fraud case worth $14k? Bigger to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet Anthony Farrer (Timepiece gentleman) thought the exact same thing, right up until the FBI knocked on his front door. $14k doesn't sound like a lot to some people, but $14k x 10 or x 100 is certainly meaningful.

Follow me on Instagram @ccrolex
southtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 February 2024, 09:12 AM   #242
southtexas

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexRV View Post
Hi, my bank is waiting PNC to return the money. The lady owning the account told to the police she already told PNC to return the funds. She also mentioned that the bank had to do previously a fraud audit.

I do not know how long that audit can take but after three weeks my money is not in my account
Where are you getting this information? If it is true info from a credible source, it sounds like you might actually get your money back. Good luck and I hope it works out for you!

Follow me on Instagram @ccrolex
southtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 February 2024, 09:32 AM   #243
GGGMT
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 79010sg
Quote:
Originally Posted by southtexas View Post
I bet Anthony Farrer (Timepiece gentleman) thought the exact same thing, right up until the FBI knocked on his front door. $14k doesn't sound like a lot to some people, but $14k x 10 or x 100 is certainly meaningful.

That is a very good point. That dude is going down hard and it’s gonna be amazing to watch.

GGGMT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13 February 2024, 04:59 AM   #244
rolexRV
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 1680
Hello guys, would you know any business lawyer in IN that I could call? THX
rolexRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 February 2024, 10:56 PM   #245
SwissmadeTexan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: SUB LV-C/Pepsi C
Based on her phone number and now Facebook/linkedin profiles she’s located in Michigan.

Old 13 February 2024, 11:06 PM   #246
SwissmadeTexan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: SUB LV-C/Pepsi C
Old 15 February 2024, 01:57 AM   #247
thesharkfactor
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissmadeTexan View Post

SCAMMER SCAM ROLEX THEFT FRAUD WARNING

Dawn Hirschy
Dawn Elaine Hirschy
Farmington Michigan
Went to Colon High School
(248) 893-7902

1602 Tentiente Ct
Fort Wayne
IN
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SSD.JPG (20.0 KB, 673 views)
thesharkfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 February 2024, 01:57 AM   #248
thesharkfactor
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesharkfactor View Post
scammer scam rolex theft fraud warning

dawn hirschy
dawn elaine hirschy
farmington michigan
went to colon high school
(248) 893-7902

1602 tentiente ct
fort wayne
in
Old 15 February 2024, 01:58 AM   #249
thesharkfactor
"TRF" Member

Quote:

dawn hirschy
dawn elaine hirschy
farmington michigan
went to colon high school
(248) 893-7902

1602 tentiente ct
fort wayne
in
scammer scam rolex theft fraud
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SSD.JPG (20.0 KB, 678 views)
Old 15 February 2024, 01:59 AM   #250
thesharkfactor
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Dawn Hirschy
Dawn Elaine Hirschy
Farmington Michigan
(248) 893-7902

1602 Tentiente Ct
Fort Wayne
IN
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SSD.JPG (20.0 KB, 676 views)
Old 15 February 2024, 02:00 AM   #251
thesharkfactor
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Dawn Hirschy
Dawn Elaine Hirschy
Farmington Michigan
(248) 893-7902

1602 Tentiente Ct
Fort Wayne
IN

Dawn Hirschy
Dawn Elaine Hirschy
Farmington Michigan
(248) 893-7902

1602 Tentiente Ct
Fort Wayne
IN

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SSD.JPG (20.0 KB, 687 views)
Old 15 February 2024, 02:03 AM   #252
thesharkfactor
"TRF" Member

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dh.JPG (59.7 KB, 713 views)
Old 15 February 2024, 08:48 AM   #253
rolexRV
2024 Pledge Member

She is located in Fort Wayne IN. I could call her because the guys here found out where she was working. I called to Lancia Homes and she confirmed the 14K were in her account and that she would return the funds. But she disapoeared.

I got in touch with the Fort Wayne police Department and the officer David Ladigan could talk to her. She was again buying time with the mentioned fraud audit to be done by PNC

I have been waiting 4 week to that audit. My bank has been daily requesting the money to PNC. Yesterday PNC confirmed that Dawn Hirschy has not given his authorization to return the money.

I called to Mr Ladigan and he told me I had to talk to Allan County police department. I Did it but nobody helped me. They say I have to talk to the spanish police. This is like saying nothing.

If anybody could help me to call the police or even has any contact with the police in IN i would be more than grateful
Old 18 February 2024, 02:53 PM   #254
omar10213245

Watch: Hulkerino
Quote:
She is located in Fort Wayne IN. I could call her because the guys here found out where she was working. I called to Lancia Homes and she confirmed the 14K were in her account and that she would return the funds. But she disapoeared.

I got in touch with the Fort Wayne police Department and the officer David Ladigan could talk to her. She was again buying time with the mentioned fraud audit to be done by PNC

I have been waiting 4 week to that audit. My bank has been daily requesting the money to PNC. Yesterday PNC confirmed that Dawn Hirschy has not given his authorization to return the money.

I called to Mr Ladigan and he told me I had to talk to Allan County police department. I Did it but nobody helped me. They say I have to talk to the spanish police. This is like saying nothing.

If anybody could help me to call the police or even has any contact with the police in IN i would be more than grateful
Didnt you say you already spoke to an officer with the Ft Wayne police dept? What would any of us contacting the police do to help??

My friend, I feel your pain. A year ago, I was scammed on here for $17k. I was foolish and didnt do my due diligence. I talked to my local police, I filed with the FBI, etc. Nothing happened. Lost my money. Lesson learned. Its looking like you might have to accept a similar result. I am sorry
omar10213245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 February 2024, 07:55 PM   #255
swaini3
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1675 GMT, DRSD
I really hope you can get these scammers and your money back eventually. Fingers crossed for you.
swaini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2024, 08:10 AM   #256
rolexRV
2024 Pledge Member

Hello! The first transfer from Soain of 6100usd os returned! The 7.900usd wired from the US are still pending but the local authorities are on it

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Old 23 February 2024, 09:36 AM   #257
dlddrrr
"TRF" Member

Watch: LV, DD, BLNR, ND
Wow congratulations! Had to get caught up on all these posts but I’m glad you got that woman fired and you’re getting your money back. Are you able to press wire fraud charges on that woman now that you have her identity?

Quote:
Hello! The first transfer from Soain of 6100usd os returned! The 7.900usd wired from the US are still pending but the local authorities are on it

dlddrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 February 2024, 06:11 AM   #258
swaini3
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1675 GMT, DRSD
Quote:

Wooow. Well done
swaini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 February 2024, 07:07 AM   #259
Endoscopist
"TRF" Member

Does anyone actually believe that a scammer voluntarily wired back money to the victim? Multiple law enforcement authorities actually doing something? Really?

I am having trouble believing anything is true in this whole thread. This whole thing has read like a conjured up soap opera.

Perhaps I am wrong, but just stating my honest opinion as I have been following this one.
Endoscopist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 February 2024, 07:46 PM   #260
INC
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 17000B, B+W
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endoscopist View Post
I am having trouble believing anything is true in this whole thread. This whole thing has read like a conjured up soap opera.
But at least it's better than any Netflix show
INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 February 2024, 10:27 PM   #261
GGGMT
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 79010sg
Amazing! First scam in history where the scammer thought better of his ways and sent back the money! Just Extraordinary.

GGGMT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25 February 2024, 05:02 AM   #262
Greguet
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek
Quote:
Wow, wasn't expecting to hear that. Congrats.
Greguet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 February 2024, 04:05 PM   #263
PandaSPUR
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Does anyone actually believe that a scammer voluntarily wired back money to the victim? Multiple law enforcement authorities actually doing something? Really?

Perhaps I am wrong, but just stating my honest opinion as I have been following this one.
It sounds like the woman was used as a mule of sorts, also part of a (different) scam.
PandaSPUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 February 2024, 04:39 PM   #264
KatGirl
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 X2 Pledge Member

Watch: 126233 Wimbledon T
Nope! Definitely a load of B. S. We are being trolled, by someone who wants to have fun, at our expense. Thieves do not return money. Why would there be a middleman/ woman? The whole story is a lie. I have thought so, from the start. Come on, people!

Kat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
KatGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25 February 2024, 05:31 PM   #265
AlanH
"TRF" Member

Watch: 126610LN
Apparently Netflix has optioned the movie rights.
AlanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 February 2024, 09:49 AM   #266
Modiferous
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Does anyone actually believe that a scammer voluntarily wired back money to the victim?
That is exactly what happened to me years ago in the first and only time I was scammed online. It was a low five figure wire that I sent for a watch.

In my case the scammer was using his real name and friend's bank account and I tracked them both down with the help of a private detective I knew (he didn't charge me anything for his services, P.I. was a friend) and threatened to prosecute them both. Also the scammer was located merely in another state, not overseas.

I actually did turn in reports to the FBI but not with any local police departments. I kept talking to local FBI agents even went to see them in person, but as far as I knew, they weren't doing anything.

That scammer little by little (took several deposits) deposited in cash the money into my account and made me whole. I just kept pressuring him and making him believe that I was right on his trail and about to have him picked up by the authorities. I had located other victims and kept telling the scammer that I was going to line them all up against him. I guess he cracked and figured that he had better take care of me.

Shortly afterwards I got a call from a detective local to the scammer who told me the scammer had been arrested, for doing the same thing to multiple victims, and wanted to confirm with me what the scammer told him, that I had been repaid. The detective told me that as far as he knew, I was the only victim who had been repaid. I don't know if the FBI gave that detective my name and number, or if the scammer did himself by way of trying to claim that he was a good guy. I told the detective the truth, that I had been repaid in full.

On down the line the scammer's attorney called me and asked me for a letter to confirm that I had been made whole. This was going to be presented to the court at his sentencing. I gave them the letter.

I've been scammed twice with regards to watches in my life - once online as described, was made whole, and once in person. The time I was scammed in person was following right on the heels of having sold a few watches to legitimate in person buyers who gave me such a good feeling and were so honest that I was lulled into thinking that everyone was okay.

I'm not a watch dealer just a collector.

Not everyone is okay, that is for sure.
Modiferous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 February 2024, 01:45 AM   #267
Endoscopist
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGirl View Post
Nope! Definitely a load of B. S. We are being trolled, by someone who wants to have fun, at our expense. Thieves do not return money. Why would there be a middleman/ woman? The whole story is a lie. I have thought so, from the start. Come on, people!

Kat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have thought the same thing from the start as well. Glad to hear someone else isn't falling for it!

Thanks, Kat
Endoscopist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 February 2024, 06:57 AM   #268
johnsonsxusfrt
"TRF" Member

Quote:
The seller did not wir the funds back

I wired 14K to

DAWN HIRSCHY
106 TENIENTE CT
FORT WAYNE, IN 4685

PNC BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
LOUSIVILLE, KY

jertimepiece@gmail.com

Is there any possibility anyone could helpe me me to file a report in the US. I have an email chain with the wire screenshot, etc

thanks
OP I'm so sorry for your situation, but if any good can come from this then Let's use this as a learning opportunity for everyone: The above is a MASSIVE red flag. Jerome L asked to wire funds to an account in "Dawn Hirschy" name, that is an immediate no-go and a clear sign of a scam using a bank account set up with someone else's stolen identity.
johnsonsxusfrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 February 2024, 07:07 AM   #269
WatchEater666
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modiferous View Post
That is exactly what happened to me years ago in the first and only time I was scammed online. It was a low five figure wire that I sent for a watch.

In my case the scammer was using his real name and friend's bank account and I tracked them both down with the help of a private detective I knew (he didn't charge me anything for his services, P.I. was a friend) and threatened to prosecute them both. Also the scammer was located merely in another state, not overseas.

I actually did turn in reports to the FBI but not with any local police departments. I kept talking to local FBI agents even went to see them in person, but as far as I knew, they weren't doing anything.

That scammer little by little (took several deposits) deposited in cash the money into my account and made me whole. I just kept pressuring him and making him believe that I was right on his trail and about to have him picked up by the authorities. I had located other victims and kept telling the scammer that I was going to line them all up against him. I guess he cracked and figured that he had better take care of me.

Shortly afterwards I got a call from a detective local to the scammer who told me the scammer had been arrested, for doing the same thing to multiple victims, and wanted to confirm with me what the scammer told him, that I had been repaid. The detective told me that as far as he knew, I was the only victim who had been repaid. I don't know if the FBI gave that detective my name and number, or if the scammer did himself by way of trying to claim that he was a good guy. I told the detective the truth, that I had been repaid in full.

On down the line the scammer's attorney called me and asked me for a letter to confirm that I had been made whole. This was going to be presented to the court at his sentencing. I gave them the letter.

I've been scammed twice with regards to watches in my life - once online as described, was made whole, and once in person. The time I was scammed in person was following right on the heels of having sold a few watches to legitimate in person buyers who gave me such a good feeling and were so honest that I was lulled into thinking that everyone was okay.

I'm not a watch dealer just a collector.

Not everyone is okay, that is for sure.

I was scammed by someone once too and got my money back - and more - because I figured out where he worked and knew someone there. I did that and messaged ~20 of his relatives. I made him pay me for my time too.
WatchEater666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 February 2024, 07:09 AM   #270
johnsonsxusfrt
"TRF" Member

Quote:

This is just getting weirder and weirder. So Dawn is a real person and she's either in on the scam with "Jerome" (which is so stupid because she's used her actual name and address) or there's a significantly more convoluted explanation to all of this. Can't wait until the next episode!
johnsonsxusfrt is offline   Reply With Quote