The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 29 September 2016, 01:30 PM   #1
Sunriz
"TRF" Member

question regarding Sant Blanc

Hey guys. Im somewhat new to the forum and have been checking out posts and pictures for a few months. I have to say I think the enthusiasm and comradery here is pretty cool. Im on my way to get my first Rolex and had some general questions I was hoping to have answered.

Ive been checking out Sant Blanc's inventory and they have a good collection of Rolexes. They also have good reviews on ebay. Has anyone here had dealings with Sant Blanc? More importantly, does anyone have any negative reviews or dealings with them.

They also advertise a return policy within a few days. If I were to get a watch from them with no box/papers would I have enough time to have it verified from an AD of its authenticity? Do ADs authenticate watches for you and if so whats the turn around time and cost?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Sunriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 September 2016, 02:00 PM   #2
Malibuboy
"TRF" Member

Watch: SMUUURF
I did my research and determined Sant Blanc had the best inventory. I knew what I wanted. They made me the best deal on a pristine and unworn watch. I couldn't be happier with my transaction.

If you are worried about Sant Blanc and authenticity, don't be. Their business is based on their reputation.
Malibuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 September 2016, 09:14 PM   #3
1William
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex/Others
I have spoken with them about a watch trade and purchase before and they are way off on the values they charge and the value of what they are willing to trade for. The inventory is impressive but all you have to do is look at the listings on ebay and compare it to our Trusted Sellers and you will see the difference. They were polite but they make their money on the uninformed consumer in my opinion. If you were competitive why are you not here selling? Just a thought.
1William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 2016, 12:42 AM   #4
AbsolutelyROLEX!
"TRF" Member

Watch: AKA: ANDERL712000
They are legit but way overpriced
Best prices are found here by far on this great Forum

Hans Wilsdorf, Rolex founder
AbsolutelyROLEX! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 October 2016, 03:28 PM   #5
Sunriz
"TRF" Member

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll keep an eye out for my watch on this forum and compare prices.
Sunriz is offline   Reply With Quote