The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 12 September 2011, 12:01 AM   #1
Mickey®
Banned

Watch: Swiss Made
Any watch you want...

Hey I just go this email. I am 15,000,000 Richer! Help me figure out which 10 Rolex I should go after now that money isn't an issue!

I know need a Newman Daytona but....what else???

FROM THE DESK OF:
DR. JIM OVIA,
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
Zenith Bank International Plc,
Plot 84 Ajose Adeogun Street Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.
TelFax: + 234-1-850-8189
Tel: + 234-813-139-3321.

ATTENTION: Sir/Madam

Dear Sir/madam.

I am Dr. Jim Ovia, head of Zenith bank plc Nigeria. This is the second time we are notifying you about this said fund but still we
have not received any correspondence from you. We received a notice from the Ministry of Finance this morning concerning your inheritance funds with us
valued sum of US$15,000.000, the managements of this bank wishes to inform you that your over due inheritance payment has approved for immediate
payment.

Following the out come of the last meeting held in this bank in conjunction with the world bank monitoring group on the understanding that every agencies under this present administration must settle all foreign accumulated debt in various foreign/local payments within the range of contracts and inheritance in
different ministries, banks and other approved agencies. This issue was raised during the meeting to the senate committee on foreign debts cancellation and
after several complains the World Bank auditors in their quest to fight corruption within Africa which has affected most foreign/ local beneficiaries as
well as to resolve the global economic crisis.

In view of the above mentioned agencies and in accordance with the statutory of this currently raised committee in all debts review and control, your over-due funds have been brought to our bank for your payment. We do not have enough time to waste since we have consumed much time in going through your payment files to ensure that these funds are genuine. On this effect, this email requires an urgent response by re-confirming to us your complete telephone, address and any of your identification because the release of your fund is due and your funds are at risk if you did not claim it on time.

You are hereby advised to stop every communication you are having with any office and feel free to call us for more information Tell no. +234-813-139-3321 and make sure you mailed your information's to us at once.

We awaiting for your urgent response.
Sincerely,
BEST REGARDS,
DR. JIM OVIA.
DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
Zenith Bank Nigeria PLC,
Lagos, Nigeria.

:r ofl:

Hard to believe these emails exist and some people do still fall for them....
This is also a Public Service Announcement too I guess!
Mickey® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2011, 12:15 AM   #2
Deepsea Florida
"TRF" Member

The scamsters don't proofread.

I love these things, what a hoot. He puts a "." after 15,000.000 in the thousands place instead of a comma......what a dead giveaway.

Otherwise I really thought this was on the level, as I personally know Dr. Jim Ovia. He and I and a bunch of other people went to college together----Jim Shorts, Dr. I.P. Daly (he's the guy that wrote the book on the Yellow River in China)
Deepsea Florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2011, 12:19 AM   #3
masterserg
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP
I am a guy of simple taste. I would be happy with this AP Patrick got here:

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=189652
Old 12 September 2011, 12:30 AM   #4
dpkong
"TRF" Member

Watch: it!
why Rolex? with so much money, go get a few Pateks and tourbillions from every watch maker out there. go for it!!

pics or it didn't happen!
dpkong is offline   Reply With Quote