The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21 April 2024, 12:12 AM   #1
Quaze
"TRF" Member

Damaged ALS booklet

We've all seen people post threads about damaged watches (scratches, dings, or worse). But have you ever seen a damaged booklet?

My watch is perfectly fine (not even at the same address as the box and papers). The Garantie Certificate is part of the booklet but was untouched. But a few pages of the service history was damaged by fire.

Hurts me a lot to see this as it is an important document. Watch serviced once in April 2021, which can still be seen on the burnt pages.

Have you guys ever had your papers damaged? How would you feel if your papers got damaged (flood, fire, trauma, etc)? Would you ever buy a Lange with box and papers but papers are in this shape?

I don't foresee selling my watch but I like all my belongings to be pristine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20240419_205721_edit_873059057154279.jpg (239.3 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20240419_205805_edit_873037379932929.jpg (237.3 KB, 150 views)
Quaze is offline   Reply With Quote