The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 1 October 2014, 07:36 AM   #1
Syfret
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116610, 116520
Extremely smooth and pleasant transaction with Randy (sportsmaven20)

Having read all of the positive comments about the small Oakley Watch Vaults, I decided that they would make great cribs for my SS Sub C and SS Daytona. I was in a pickle though... I knew precisely what I wanted but I didn't have a clue where to find them with them having been discontinued and sold out everywhere.

On a whim this afternoon, I decided to search the TRF classifieds and found four available through Randy (sportsmaven20). I couldn't believe my good fortune!! I immediately mailed Randy and received a friendly response within 30 minutes.

A few hours later, I've made payment via PayPal and Randy has shipped two brand new small Oakley Watch Vaults to my residence in Cape Town, South Africa. They ought to arrive here in a week or two, provided the customs official handling my package here in ZA doesn't have a thing for watches ;-)

This is my first purchase from a trusted TRF seller and I'm super impressed! It's been an absolute pleasure dealing with Randy!! He is friendly, an excellent communicator and strikes me as someone who takes a huge amount of pride in creating a happy customer, no matter how big or small the transaction.

I would do business with Randy again in a heartbeat. In fact, I've already asked him to keep an eye open for my next potential vintage Rolex purchase.

Great community!! Awesome sellers!!! United in our love for the finer things. Huge props to everyone who makes TRF possible!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Syfret is offline   Reply With Quote