The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Closed Thread

Old 4 July 2019, 03:44 PM   #31
RHJ
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: 214270 Mk1
deepdwellerhome.wordpress.com is no longer available...
Old 4 July 2019, 03:58 PM   #32
toxicavenger
"TRF" Member

Watch: Seiko's
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHJ View Post
deepdwellerhome.wordpress.com is no longer available...
I bet it comes back up again.
Old 4 July 2019, 05:51 PM   #33
SKMGN0
"TRF" Member

My write-up has been removed and my Wordpress account has been suspended, I'm currently trying to figure out why. I was not given any notifications or warnings nor did I receive any emails from Wordpress regarding it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMSgt Bo View Post
You had me right up until you tried to implicate me and another WUS member in this global conspiracy. You're either not doing your due diligence very well or you are intentionally defaming me and Mr Vail, who apparently resides with me somewhere in California. And who files legal documents with forum usernames instead of full legal names? Very sloppy...

My intention was not to defame anyone, I was merely pointing out and stating what you, and everyone else can see on the publicly-available legal documents on the Wyoming's Secretary of State's website.

It's not defamation or libel to point out and question what's written on legal documents.

And it seems that people who are saying that I am trying to defame you and Chris Vail are not posting this bit:

Quote:
"The question is, why is Tsung Chi hiding behind an alias – signing the Articles of Incorporation with his email but under the name Chris TC Vail?"

Here's that section:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMSgt Bo View Post
Additionally usernames and nicknames are never used on legal documents.

And finally all supporting documentation on this expose has hyperlinks to their source except the documents implicating Vail and myself.

Like I said, very sloppy.

"Never used on legal documents" so why do we see them on the legal documents on the Wyoming's Secretary of State's website?

And we also see "Chris TC Vail" in the same legal documents - that's not a forum username.

Regarding the hyperlinks, I was not able to hyperlink the documents as the website only generates one-time use download links, and not permalinks.

I have sourced and linked the entity listing page in my write-up - the same entity listing page where you can find the legal documents mentioned.

https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/Filin...25154081219220

Clicking the .pdf icons generate one-time use download links. You can't share them or link to them.

If you're suggesting I falsfied the documents, you are mistaken.
Old 4 July 2019, 06:02 PM   #34
HarryLime
"TRF" Member

Subbing for when the link is back...
Old 4 July 2019, 06:19 PM   #35
Edward leef
"TRF" Member

Impressive! detective work. wonder what will happen from here on (seeing all blocked or deleted post/blogs) very suspicious.
Old 4 July 2019, 07:31 PM   #36
thesharkfactor
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT
So to recap: the guy who used to make replica Submainers, stopped making replica Submariners and instead branded them with a generic name and sold them legitimately as Ginaults.
He used false names to keep his real identity separate for his questionable activities, then changed false names when he started making generic branded copies.
Your big expose is linking the identities and that he was in cahoots with some replica watch forum.

Yawn.

On a side note, counterfeiting is illegal, but I don't think you'll find that Rolex lost any sales to this guy, after all folk buy cheap replica watches because they cannot afford to buy real ones. It's not like the counterfeit perfume or clothes businesses where the fake products actually take the place of real ones.

A good advert though, I'm going to try find me a Ginault Ocean River now..
Old 4 July 2019, 08:01 PM   #37
paijo
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post
Original link doesn’t work now...
doesn't work for me too.
any other way to read you article?
Old 4 July 2019, 08:15 PM   #38
Terrakot
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex LVc/BLNR
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesharkfactor View Post
So to recap: the guy who used to make replica Submainers, stopped making replica Submariners and instead branded them with a generic name and sold them legitimately as Ginaults.
He used false names to keep his real identity separate for his questionable activities, then changed false names when he started making generic branded copies.
Your big expose is linking the identities and that he was in cahoots with some replica watch forum.

Yawn.

On a side note, counterfeiting is illegal, but I don't think you'll find that Rolex lost any sales to this guy, after all folk buy cheap replica watches because they cannot afford to buy real ones. It's not like the counterfeit perfume or clothes businesses where the fake products actually take the place of real ones.

A good advert though, I'm going to try find me a Ginault Ocean River now..
Probably he is selling 150 USD Chinese watches for 1500 USD with fraudulent description:
"Cut, Machined, Assembled and Fine Tuned in the United States."
Full cycle of movement's production in some Californian's garage? Chronometer calibers in the watches for less 1500 USD? Really?
Old 4 July 2019, 09:52 PM   #39
Gtecko
"TRF" Member

can you host your write up somewhere else ?
Old 4 July 2019, 10:08 PM   #40
DJRikki
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex BLNR
Quote:
Originally Posted by XLR8R View Post
I tooked screenshots of the whole article if anyone wants to read it hit me up.
Im interested as the article I put up about it is now lacking content lol

http://www.scottishwatches.co.uk/201...watch-factory/
Old 4 July 2019, 10:38 PM   #41
Nick9
"TRF" Member

My $.02. Great write-up on all the production-related and identity connections. Well done.

The logic gets stretched way too thin linking the two moderators as knowing participants in the Wyoming document. The overwhelming balance of probabilities is that the bad guy just tossed them onto that document.

Too bad. Other than that, the post seems very solid.
Closed Thread