The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 13 August 2013, 01:17 PM   #1
nbTimes
Banned

Watch: COMEX 1665
FS : Rolex 5513 Patina Serif Dial Submariner '66 w/ RSC paper

I'm pleased to offer for sale this beautiful Rolex 5513 submariner '66 with a Serif Dial in excellent condition. Believed that this watch should come with a gilt dial but unfortunately was replaced a Serif dial in 1970's. In spite of this, the colour marker of this Serif dial is simply amazing nice!!! The beautiful tritium hour markers are just amazing & original with matching hands set. The dial surface is very nice and flawless. Besides, the original 1,4 million serial stainless steel case is also in excellent condition. Four lugs are absolutely strong and fat. The beautiful Serif dial is very nice with very lovely patina colour hour markers in very nice condition. When you look at the following pictures, you will find the dial is just stunning!! In addition to its original tritium pearl and its matching colour hands set, the watch looks very attractive and amazing! Moreover, it comes with a RSC Services paper which showing that it has been fully overhauled in 2006. The watch is equipped with an original dome crystal in excellent condition. It looks very nice in my wrist.  The original 1,4 million serial number is still clearly engraved between the lugs. Guarantee 100% authentic Rolex Submariner 5513.

Any questions, email me for scans and further details please! Tons of TZ references!!

Offering the price for US$ 6,5OO.OO plus shipping!
I only accept International Bank Wire Transfert. Thank you.

Happy watching...

nbTimes is offline   Reply With Quote