The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 17 April 2015, 07:45 AM   #1
KMC
"TRF" Member

Great Experience with afc1 (Andrew Cohen)

I decided to buy my first Rolex watch here on TRF searching for a seller with trusted ratings, and decided to pick up a 116613 from afc1 (Andrew Cohen) and it was a great experience. Prompt replies to every question I had, took time to call and go over everything in detail. I wired money and had the watch by 10am the next morning (which was Saturday). The submariner was exactly as described, in fantastic condition, and got a big thumbs up from my AD. All in all, it was an excellent experience and Andrew was as professional as they come. I would definitely buy from him again, he is as diligent, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. Yes, it took me a bit of time to get comfortable with the thought wiring money to someone other than a store, but this forum really helped me make the leap. AFC1 has very good references/mentions on TRF, and my experience was outstanding.
KMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 April 2015, 03:01 AM   #2
afc1
"TRF" Member

Kevin, thanks so much for your trust. Glad you are enjoying the watch! Was a pleasure working with you!

Best,
Andrew
Afc1

Watch Collection: Rolex and AP
afc1 is offline   Reply With Quote